Camping in Gaza

11 Reviews of 9 Gaza, Iowa Campgrounds

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Cute small Campground

We were 2 times on this campground. The campground is nearby the City Rock Rapids .You can walk and bicycle ride around the Campground. You need not a reservation. Come and drive in .

Donald N.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Outstanding !

Peaceful and relaxing camp. Camp hosts are friendly and incredibly helpful!!! 3 Reservable full hook ups, otherwise first come.

SiteStayed at several sites there
Alan J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Very nice campground

We stayed at this very clean, small city park campground. Hardly anyone was there I think I counted 5 other there. We stayed on our trip out west. Would recommend.

Gary E.
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2020

Martin's Access

Primitive camping was awesome

Brian O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2020

quiet park in the country

I went to college nearby, so i knew of this park but had never visited. On our way to Wyoming from Chicago, we stopped to stay here overnight.  Other than saying it's a nice place in the woods, in what is otherwise open farmland, I don't have much else I can say.

Sitetent area
C
Reviewed May. 31, 2019

Sunrise

We had a wonderful view if lake from campsite. Camp ground was kept clean. I especially liked then number of bathroom/shower combos. I have been in campgrounds where shower wasn't as private as it could be. This was great and clean.

J
Reviewed May. 27, 2019

small town camping

This campground is operated by the city of Fonda has the only about 15 sides in the summer for the road is pretty bad holes or some cavities it’s around which is really nice in the summer time for cops down $13 per night do you pay in City Hall 50 a.m. service There is also another brand new area…

Kris H.
Reviewed May. 23, 2019

Very small campground

Very small campground. Only 6 sites,  Pit toilets,  2 ponds. Water and electric hookups.  Nice open shelter under a large tree. Fishing and open country,

Kris H.
Reviewed May. 23, 2019

Very family Friendly

Very modern campground with part time resident hosts.  Rangers are also available. 4 modern cabins and 48 sites with water, electric , cable tv. internet, and separate dump station. Snack bar and a nice sand beach on the premises.   A very  nice playground for the kids.  Small lake where boating is…

SiteThey are all good sites with shade
Miranda M.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2018

Great spot to camp

Great spot with a swimming lake, fishing lake, and hiking trails through the prairie. Less than three miles from town