Camping in Rolling Green

156 Reviews of 65 Rolling Green, Illinois Campgrounds

T
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2021

Robin Hood Woods Resort

My husband and I stayed there 3 different times now and we like it there. The owners are real nice.

Sitedon't remember the site numbers
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Great campground for kids!

Great campground for a chill entertaining weekend with kids. Beautiful new pool was perfectly maintained with plenty of tables and chairs to make a day of the time at the pool. Pavilion and picnic area near pool and playground perfect for family gatherings or kids birthdays. Even a small game room.…

Josh H.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Nice place to stay.

Nice place to stay. Camp hosts are great. AT&T has good phone service. Only one dumpster for trash and it's at the entrance to the campground. Shower house is clean and well maintained.

Kathie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Great campground

Really nice campground on the shore of Lake Shelbyville. Electric, showers, laundry, playground, nice beach, volleyball and some phenomenal sites right on shore. Well kept, sites with asphalt drive, fire pit and lantern hook.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Good Stop N Go

We stayed one night and had no issues. Huge pull thru sites for about 4 rigs. Lots of grass for 4 legged friends. Good Mexican food restaurant about 4.5 miles towards town. Park host very nice.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Very disappointed

We stopped here because it was right off the highway and had great reviews! However, upon arrival, the woman working in the office was INCREDIBLY rude to me and made me feel very uncomfortable. I’m guessing this was due to my appearance- it was hot and I was wearing shorts and I have tattoos.…

Monica R.
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

Bo Wood is a hidden treasure

Located on Lake Shelbyville, Bo Wood is an Army Co of Engineers park. Plenty of full hook ups and tent camping spots. Most by the lake. Well kept with bathroom and shower facilities, a playground and laundry.

Sitemany
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Nice campground site

Stayed here for the night on a roadtrip in a tent only. Right off the interstate. I got there late at night and was able to get a location without a formal reservation. The owners are super nice and we took care of everything in the morning, hassle free.

B
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Great small park!

This is a real nice small park. Each site has great privacy and has very spacious sites. Close to Eastern Illinois University and lake Charleston which has trails.

Russ  G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Great Overnight stop

Nice, quiet campground. Very friendly hosts, great hours, and an on-site small bar!!

Jacqueline F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Not much other than the lake

If you have a boat, canoe, kayak, float this is a great campsite for you. The trails were flooded and we didn’t get any internet reception, but we had some great sunrise views. Some of the spots aren’t level and not much space to put your outside gear. The bathrooms were decent.

• sunrise over lake shelbyville
t
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Not bad

A lot of golf carts driving around all day and night. Sites are a little to close. Trees in the shaded spots don’t allow you to put your awning out.

D
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Forrest Bo Woods, Corp of Engineer campground

One of the nicest on the lake. Clean, well maintained, nice spacious spots, boat ramp and parking, dog run, playground. Reservation made on Recreation.gov. Sometimes available spots for one night. Can stay for two weeks in thirty day period.

M
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

3rd time here

We've stayed here for a few nights in the past. We have peaceful, quiet nights, nice facilities, good Wi-Fi, shade. We always enjoy our stay.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Fire Fly Lakeside Digs

Got in after dark and self checkin midweek was a breeze. I got my payment confirmation first thing in the morning. I couldn’t figure out the WiFi password without standard checkin. Oh well. This space is peaceful, clean, and has a nice vibe.

• RV spot with a deck