Moreland, IDAHO

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Moreland Camping Reviews
Great place if your here for the pools.

We've stayed here a few times. Pretty close to the hilt pools. Close enough to the city for a nice walk. The campground is like most KOA's pretty close sites, but lots of amenities. Showers, fire rings, power, water, shop with all kinds of goodies and ice cream. Great shade in most spots, and it has a place for large gatherings. Horse shoe pits, volleyball, and playground.

It was beautiful sites long and level! Easy in and out Staff extremely friendly

Off-season, nice

I spent the night here on a cross country road trip with just me and the dog. It was free which was awesome. It was deserted which was both great and unnerving for a single newbie camper. We woke up to snow and had a great dawn hike on the hike/bike trails. The campsites are well-loved/worn and some were under water/mud. Because it was both off-season/midweek, it didn't matter at all, as I could pick almost any site.

Gorgeous

A great place to camp, but few shaded areas. Clean.

Great Snake River views!

This is a small campground located just north of the hwy. along the Snake River. Several sites in lower loop have outstanding river views. Sites are mostly well spaced, gravel and level. Some pull through sites good for big RVs. Almost every site had water and elec. Several nature trails and geology trail. Restrooms looked standard but did not use. Small visitor center provides Oregon Trail history of the area and the rocks. About two miles away in a different park of the park is Register Rock showing names of OT settlers located in a nice picnic park. You can make reservations on line but we drove in about 2pm and had a choice of sites. Would have given 5 stars except for some uneven sites. We will definitely come back as we pass by or stay a few days just to enjoy sitting on a rock above the river.

Just the way I like it

Those of you that are traveling koas are the best for you I hate koa campin that is for wimps getting your ass out In a tent now is real camping

Nice fishing

I love all of the fish we caught out of there

Quaint and convenient

Really cute private campground right off I30 near Lava Springs, Idaho

Some highway noise. Very clean sites. Vault toilets, clean and decorated nicely. Really wish they had a bathhouse and place to wash dishes. Firepit. Picnic table with flower pot was really a nice touch. Level, gravel, back in sites. Prices a bit high for just water and electric $40 to $55 They also rent tiny trailers, $55 a night. Lots of tent sites as well. Grass playground. Creek nearby. No camp store but they do sell firewood. Owner Annie, super friendly and accommodating. Refunded two nights since we wanted a shower. Only charged $5. 9/5/19

Affordable Group Campground

Such an amazing experience. Pavilion with lighting and outlets for electricity ran items or even RVs. They have bathrooms on the site and it's handicap accessible. Wonderful for weddings or parties. Very affordable!

Great campground with beach

Our family stayed here in a tent trailer for 2 nights. Kids loved playing in the lake. I like the paved trail that goes around the lake for jogging and cycling.

This lake has a triathlon that happens every year in mid-July. I’ve done it 4 times. It’s just a great lake + campground.