The best WALK IN camping near
Long Branch , GEORGIA

Most Recent Long Branch Camping Reviews
Real Fish Camp

The RV and Campground is small with eight covered spaces and room for some limited tent camping. Four of the covered spaces are right on the bank of the river with fishing available as well as a boat ramp for smaller watercraft. The space is shared by several full-time residents but it’s not overly busy or noisy. Management is very friendly and accommodating, but the restroom and shower facility leaves a bit to be desired. Also part of the facility is subject to partial flooding during some parts of the year. A fairly busy road is within hearing distance but not a problem as I slept well. I stayed two nights.

Very peaceful place with great people!

Nice pavilions with a picnic table and new fire rings. We had a flat spot and not needing to bust out the levelers is always a treat! The staff here is so kind and helpful. The others here have great knowledge about the area and we got some tips on what kinds of fish to catch…if you are into that sort of thing! If not, it is a great relaxing place to watch the river float past. Great cell signal and friendly four legged friends came to great us and our pups. Definitely stop here! Fantastic find!

Beautiful end spacious state park

Wonderful State Park in southern Georgia! Chose our site from the pictures and it was perfect. Sites in lower loop one were spaced out and the back in sites were tucked into the woods, just the way we had hoped. Most sites are gravel and ours was well maintained and level, with a new large picnic table and fire pit with grill cover. The basic cable was a bonus! Restrooms were older but clean and well stocked. The upper loop 2 had a brand new bath house, and both had laundry facilities. The park itself has TONS of open green space! Great quiet weekend getaway.

Nice Southern Georgia State Park

Older State Park, but well maintained. Stayed 5 nights in site #7 with 30amp and water. The other loop had mostly FHU sites. Both loops contain mostly pull throughs, but we stayed in a back in. Sites are very spacious and close to a central bath house that was opened and well maintained. Lots of Forest hiking/biking trails available along with a nice size lake should you want to drown a worm or two. Explored Moultrie, Adel, and Tifton all of which are nearby.

Lots of shade

This SP was recommended by full time campers and it is exactly like they described. A lot of pull through sites along with back ups. Sites are spacious and not right on top of each other. There is plently of tree trimmed shade. I will visit this park again.

Great place to stay

Making our way from FL to OH, stopped here for the night. Huge pull through sites, quiet people, everything worked great. Would come again

Clean, quiet, camp site

Stopped at Reed Bingham State Park on my to ATL from FL. The park is not too far from I-75. The park is well maintained and very quiet at night. Although the hiking trails are short, I really enjoyed the beauty and learning about the area(great signs all along the trails).

Good overnighter

This is a very basic park with full hook ups. $38 a night but the area is clean and grass well kept. Zero amenities here but 3 bars of 5g on AT&T. Pretty nice overnight stop but not much more. Very easy access off I-10.

No buses

Looks like a wonderful campground, unfortunately we came as a group in a mini church bus and were turned away. So if you have a bus camper or are bringing a group here in a bus i would keep looking.

Southern Charm

Georgia is one of my favorite places to visit. This charming little RV park is located close to a small town of Hahira. There is a strip of quaint little boutiques. It’s quiet and very peaceful. The staff is kind and very helpful. There is a beautiful little pond in the center with ducks and geese. At night you can hear a train passing but I think it’s part of the charm. This will definitely be a place I return to.