Long Branch , GEORGIA

Most Recent Long Branch Camping Reviews
Best part was the $1 for laundry

Needed a place to stay for a day to catch up on rest. Everything was ok. The best part I’d have to say is the $1 for wash/drying clothes. They have one washer and two dryers. Check out is at 3pm. For some reason, my iPhone was behind by an hour. I thought it was 2pm, but it was actually 3pm. Simple, honest mistake. But, the old bag that works at the campground came on knocking on my door telling me that we needed to leave by 3pm. I told her I was aware of that and we will be out by 3pm (remember, my iPhone said it was two 2pm for whatever reason). She barked it is 3pm, and that they tell everybody it is Eastcoast time upon checking in. I was like ok, sorry, I thought it was 2pm. This old bag rolled her eyes and stormed off all pissed. Not a big deal lady. It’s not like anybody was waiting for the spot I was in. It was raining and I had already packed everything up and was ready to leave. I was just letting my daughter sleep until we had to leave. The attitude of the bitch was crazy! I wouldn’t recommend staying here. She seriously needs to take a chill pill. It’s not like I was trying to stay there for another night. Give me a break. Lame. Place was quiet and dark so it was easy to sleep at night. Cheap laundry. Water and electrify hook ups. Not much of a view. Seriously. Not much to look at. Plenty of nicer places around. That old bag can go suck it.

Beautiful end spacious state park

Wonderful State Park in southern Georgia! Chose our site from the pictures and it was perfect. Sites in lower loop one were spaced out and the back in sites were tucked into the woods, just the way we had hoped. Most sites are gravel and ours was well maintained and level, with a new large picnic table and fire pit with grill cover. The basic cable was a bonus! Restrooms were older but clean and well stocked. The upper loop 2 had a brand new bath house, and both had laundry facilities. The park itself has TONS of open green space! Great quiet weekend getaway.

Nice Southern Georgia State Park

Older State Park, but well maintained. Stayed 5 nights in site #7 with 30amp and water. The other loop had mostly FHU sites. Both loops contain mostly pull throughs, but we stayed in a back in. Sites are very spacious and close to a central bath house that was opened and well maintained. Lots of Forest hiking/biking trails available along with a nice size lake should you want to drown a worm or two. Explored Moultrie, Adel, and Tifton all of which are nearby.

Lots of shade

This SP was recommended by full time campers and it is exactly like they described. A lot of pull through sites along with back ups. Sites are spacious and not right on top of each other. There is plently of tree trimmed shade. I will visit this park again.

Great place to stay

Making our way from FL to OH, stopped here for the night. Huge pull through sites, quiet people, everything worked great. Would come again

Clean, quiet, camp site

Stopped at Reed Bingham State Park on my to ATL from FL. The park is not too far from I-75. The park is well maintained and very quiet at night. Although the hiking trails are short, I really enjoyed the beauty and learning about the area(great signs all along the trails).

Very peaceful ranch.

Marcie is the owner of this rescue ranch. She’s just starting out having RV’s come in (we were her 4th). There’s power and water hookups, but no dumping stations yet. She runs a quaint rescue ranch for various animals. At the time we were there (8/14/20) she had 21 horses, a Bantam rooster, two pot bellied pigs (one that looks pregnant), a pregnant goat, a bull and a dairy cow (also pregnant ) and three dogs; one if which was an adorable Great Pyrenees puppy that she saved from deaths door). She also offers guided trail rides in the adjacent state park (we only spent the night, so we did not do that). You really can’t beat it fir $25.00 a night!Note: the road into her ranch is pretty rough and beat up, so use caution and go slowly. Make sure you bring plenty of carrots and apples for the animals! Feeding them was a big highlight of our stay!

Awesome site

Wonderful shady spot. Pull thru. Plenty of room on all sides. Very clean restrooms and laundry. Nice beach to walk to.

Nice Park

Family friendly, nice facilities, right on the water, great price.

Well-maintained, super clean, friendly staff

We enjoyed this park so much. We’re from this area so as far as sights and sounds and activities, it was all fairly familiar and routine BUT this place is so nice and well kept that we had an unforgettable time anyway! Every part of it is beautiful, clean and maintained. The staff was welcoming and even accommodated us changing campsites at the last minute. The kayak trail down the Little River is so much fun and good for beginners. The Coastal Plains nature trails are in great shape, well marked and enjoyable. Great place to stay.