Camping in Camp Creek Estates

658 Reviews of 69 Camp Creek Estates, Georgia Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Close to I75

Be careful with navigation, construction seems to have changed how to get there. Simple but clean. Gravel sites.

SiteA1
Lesley and Vera E.
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Beautiful Views, Iffy People

We've been to this campground twice. The first time was beautiful and we wanted to come back. We have family that lives on Lake Lanier so we are in the area a lot. Our second site was not as beautiful, but still had some decent views.

While we weren't drinking, the campsite next to us was and the…

Misty M.
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Nice location near lake lanier

Took my parents camping at Bald Ridge and we are all living the trip. Site #78 is at the back of the grounds so it’s quiet, secluded and there is a pathway to the lake which is just though some trees and viewable from the site. No bugs for us.

tThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Good

This campground is convenient to the interstate but is having construction. Site are good size but not level. Not much green. Lots of gravel and limestone. Some trees.

Site-
Ava C.

beautiful campground

This was actually my first time ever camping out of a rv, easy hookup and nice space for rv/fire/table and then some. I had a campground with a lake front view and u couldn’t be more content. If you want a really good view I recommend camp site 07/08/09 I’m at 09.

Roger C.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Have stayed here multiple times and have never had a bad experience. Quiet and clean

S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Awesome lots off the water

We had a great time summer camping with our boat, RV, friends & kids! Would definitely recommend booking early snd getting one of the lots that slopes down to the water.

Site38 I think
Marty A.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Friday the 13th campout

While most of my camping trip was spent at camp Daniel Morgan, I did stay a night at the public campground. The facilities were excellent. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The neighbors were polite and quiet. Great overall experience.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Allatoona Landing Campground

We stayed at site #23 for 3nights. Notice - the campground entrance is located between 2 railroad crossings and each have low ground clearance and located in turns (the turns seemed to help a bit rather than a straight on approach) - also the trains run pretty close by the campground roughly on…

• Grey water dump location
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Relaxing

We were able to get a last minute spot during Labor Day. It was packed. Spacing is nice. Facilities are clean and staff is friendly.

• i couldn’t wait to get my cast iron skillet on the fire.
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

First Experience

I’m in love with this campground! I’m so glad a chose this as my first. Hot showers daily. Cooked outside on the campfire for breakfast and dinner. Hiking. Beautiful views. Shade…which is big for us. A quick 15 minute walk to the convenience store. No complaints.

Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Clean campgrounds

Beautiful clean campgrounds with very friendly campground staff

Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Redtop campground

Beautiful and quiet camping on the water! Campgrounds are clean and well kept with friendly keepers. We loved our camping trip and thoroughly enjoyed the trails and walking trails that cut through the campground Iron Hill.

Sitecan't remember back of campgrounds on the water in a camper back in spot
Month of VisitDecember
Brandi T.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Amazing Experience

The campsite was perfect and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The resort was immaculate. Would definitely go again!

• Play button icon
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Quiet, well kept campground with lots of activities

Awesome campground located about 15min off of I-20.
Fantastic golf course that I didn't get to play unfortunately.
We stayed at the "buddy site" with our 37' Mallard and my Father-in-law's Winnebago. Though the layout of the site didn't quite make sense, the kids and dogs loved having everyone…

• One buddy site on the campground (#45). Our 2021 Mallard on the right, Father-in-law's 1978 Winnebago on the left!
  • The creek runs right behind the buddy site and my daughter caught her first fish there!