Delta, COLORADO

Most Recent Delta Camping Reviews
Great campground!

Great water front sites from 22 to 39. Clean and quiet. Perfect gateway!

Amazing campsite

We stayed in this area, did not stay in the lost lake camping sites as everything was full but along the road there are loads of places to pull off and camp! Secluded and really a peaceful place!

Perfect Colorado Camping

See my other Review for Dakota Ridge. Another 5 stars with all amenities and screaming Verizon Wifi

Stunning CO mtns surround you

We tested out maiden working on the road trip at this spectacular state park. It was end of the season so some loops were closed. Each site gave privacy with nature in between. The WiFi tower was right in the campground so WiFi was screaming. Mild temperatures in October. 5 stars!!!

Quiet and pretty if you walk 1 min away from the campsites

Two general areas to camp - one in a more open setting with more sun, and one in a shaded area that has a pinch more privacy. We stayed in the latter. Unfortunately, there were no sites right by the river.

FYI - Put your car in low gear going down into the canyon. I had a jeep and didn't and I could smell the pungent smell of my brakes burning up.

Apparently, there is good fly fishing by the campsite too.

Clean

Quiet. Grass!

I own it

Small campground near many tourist areas

Well maintained

We pulled in for the night after a long day of driving.  The place was completely empty.  Everything seems newly constructed.  The pit toilet was spotless and empty.  The sites were isolated from each other.  There were only a handful of spots - not a problem when nobody else is there.  The other reviewer seems grumpy.  We were there in early August and the creek was flowing and the lake was full.  Can't control these things, doesn't really affect the campground though.

Hard to get to, yet peaceful and quiet

Pretty, quiet, smaller campground. I was on site 5 and could hear a stream ~100ft away and see the lake on the other side of me.

Came on a Friday around 3pm and got a site. Apparently we got lucky. There were a few neighbors who let us know since they have been there at least a week. There were people who were camping off the side of the road in that looked very secluded and private.

You’ll lose internet connection about an hour before getting there. Make sure to get gas for your car too, it’s pretty rare to find substantial towns on the way in.