Camping in Wadstrom

353 Reviews of 52 Wadstrom, California Campgrounds

MiguelMiner 8.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Small and well kept

Overall Clean campground. Well kept restrooms and showers. Park with playground and softball area was a plus. Just wish some of the rv spots were bigger. We stayed on the site #20 which was a good, Other than that we enjoyed our stay.

Vasiliki L.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Simple, spacious, security

Simple park, with lots of green to run, playground, few mins drive to the beach($10 entry fee), space between RVs and a table. I like it. Swimming pool clean, showers fantastic. Clean toilets. Missing a hairdryer though.

J
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great place to camp!

Booked a last minute trip and was not disappointed. This KOA site was great. You can either tent camp or RV. I tent camp and the sites were clean and spacious. Great shaded areas. Lots of trails and activities for both kids and adults. I took my two dogs and they loved it. My family stayed at one…

SiteOaks Meadow campsite 3
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Awesome camp near beach

Neat and clean campsite. They have pay showers which are decent. Less than 1/2 mile walk to the beach. Bike or hiking trails.

Sitesite 28
Month of VisitMarch
ProfG999 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Nice clean quiet campground

I loved using Ventura County's online reservation system. So easy and I could book same day! I stayed in Site #4. Some shade. Short drive into Ojai which I love. Only a few people here, love that. Bathrooms are locked but I have my own. Great signal with AT&T on my phone because you can see the…

Haley S.
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Cozy and close to beach

It was pretty busy and bustling when we stayed, but definitely a cozy spot. Great hikes nearby and the beach is just a short walk away! We saw lots of cute animals during our stay. The campsite pass also gets you free parking at pretty much any beach along the PCH.

• Sycamore Cove Beach, right across from the campground
  • Point Mugu hike
j
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Great ocean view

Very nice resort. We went for the Premium Spots. Great views of the ocean and surrounding area

SiteD&E
C
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Nice for tents but more for RV’s

There are two camping lots here, the Upper and the Lower campgrounds. Both seem to be more geared for RV use, the Upper lot is almost completely asphalt and pretty exposed to the sun. I wasn’t a fan. The Lower lot however has ample shade and there’s enough room at some sites to comfortably put a…

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Beautiful remote equestrian campground

If you are looking for a campground with horseback riding opportunities, this is the campground for you. Remote, mountain location. Almost no cell coverage, no restaurants or services nearby.

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Beautiful place

This campground is beautiful. Its a very nice getaway from your everyday life and just let mother nature nurture you. Spacious sites scenic views. Been going year after year for the past 6 years and it just never gets old

Alba M.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Dirty

Camp hosts are friendly and they enforce the rules which I like because it was quiet at night and nobody was taking over my space. However, it is not a campground it is a parking lot where you camp. Bathrooms are dirty, hot shower doesn't always work, ground was full of some gophers who were…

SiteAnacapa
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Nestled between the train and the sand

Emma Wood grew on me. After traveling down through Washington, Oregon and Northern California where you get a little more bang for your buck I was a little disappointed by the amenities of the site. About the only thing you get is a narrow dirty parking place and a dumpster to put your trash. No…

• fire and sunset
  • the surf
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Remote Ojai Beauty

RV Spot #2 is the jam. Perched on a bit of a hill, expansive views in all directions. Other spots are lower. Nice hiking/ biking in the area.

SiteRV #2
Jennifer S.
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Some fun for all

Camp hosts were great. Valut toilets were in better shape. We went in June 2020 and it was hot. But there is a fun stream you can hike by and it did the trick. Nice and relaxing off the beaten path.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Great facilities

Very cozy and easy campground with bunnies and lots of shade. Good facilities justify the cost. I personally would have preferred something with less people but it is popular for good reason.

Site1 and 4