Camping in Pinnacle Peak Estates I

203 Reviews of 46 Pinnacle Peak Estates I, Arizona Campgrounds

B O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Roadrunner campground

Very clean bathrooms and showers we were on the west side of the hill so no lake view 😪, but over quiet and kind of hot today

• Play button icon
  • Play button icon
Month of VisitOctober
B O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Lake time

Nice area kids loved the water and my buddy caught some fish, pretty quiet until pride rave kick off and then drunk pontoon guy kept the entertained with his remarks over his PA system. Overall good times bring a Potty and privacy tent the bushes are littered with sh!t tickets.

Siteflatts
jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Not good at all

Don’t camp here. Horrible campsite.

Kevin H.
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

The road to Know Where

The End of the road starts here

Dejuve perhaps ? Just like it were back in the 1920’s when that Crazy Hitler guy came on the scene and War put a hold on This Amazing Masterpiece Super-funded Road Project(SRP) now in still much needed repair from rain washing part of the road down the side of…

Cindy M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Weekend camping getaway

Beautiful lake! Lots of shoreline access for swimming. Roadrunner campground is very nice. Quiet and beautiful views.

Kiley S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Desert Tortoise > Roadrunner

I stayed at Lake Pleasant for quite a while I’m December, I even spent my Christmas here. I preferred the dry camping in Desert Tortoise over the hookups & sites in Roadrunner. Roadrunner was lovely and families with big RVs and children seemed to enjoy it, but as a solo vanlifer, Desert…

• view from desert tortoise
  • view from desert tortoise
  • view from Roadrunner
Month of VisitJanuary
Atlan J.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Summer fun but water quality?

Out in the sun with family fun. You never know what lies in the depths of this “lake” with goggles on it seems even scarier.

Sitescorpion bay
Atlan J.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Great Sumer spot!

Holidays get packed. Currents get strong out in the middle lista of Spots. Wild horses. Fishing, you can camp in Friday-Out sunday

• wifey and I 🖤
Sitecoon bluff river bank
A
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Donkeys

Stayed there for a weekend. It was beautiful and quiet and the donkeys kept us entertained

Aeddan D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Good spot close to phoenix.

Great little spot for some dispersed camping. It is fun to hike and explore agua fria National Monument nearby.

• badger springs
  • water nearby at agua fria National Monument badger springs entrance
Sitedispersed
Jerry H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Nice park

This is a nice park with lots of amenities. Spaces are tight but it's clean and everybody is very nice.

Derek A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Good place to set up

Good place to set up while hitting some trails here in AZ!

Month of VisitMarch
Andy K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good desert lake to camp at

I'm a fan of more trees but obviously this is the desert so that's what you get.  Good location.

Don M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Nice lake site near Phoenix

This is a great site to camp if you are like me and need to look at water every now and then. It’s popular and can be crowded. Noise used to be a real issue, but it seems to be better lately. Facilities are usually pretty clean. Though it’s not my favorite campsite, it’s a regular one for me…

Siteunsure