Country Homes, WASHINGTON

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Country Homes Camping Reviews
Love staying here

Love staying here, we stay here every summer. Enjoy the lake and it’s only 20 mins from Silverwood theme park.

VERY NICE.

Well kept,clean ,nice pool area. Book early.

This is great place

This is a great place for grandkids. Lots of trails for walking biking. Camp sites are large and private. Volleyball basketball court horseshoe pits. Water and electricity all sites

Fly fishing only

Great little lake to get away to and camp. Fly fishing only, quiet and great for kayaking. Nice trail along lake to a grove of old growth trees. Has pit toilet but no water, so bring your own.

Best secret on Pend O'reille

Whiskey Rock is one of the nicest spots on the lake. It's a serious drive by car and most of the traffic is by boat. I was once here the week before July 4th and even then, there wasn't a lot of people. This spot sits between several mountain ranges and right on the lake. It is quiet and peaceful. Lots of great recreation areas and wildlife in the area. Great views. The campsites are primitive, but there are outhouses on site. No potable water, so bring a filter or a jug!

Great place to enjoy the water!

Great place to swim, kayak, bike, and go bird watching. There are usually other visitors (especially boats on the water) but it never gets too hectic! Nice place to hang out.

If I could leave 0 stars I would

The place is falling apart and they don't seem to care. If you like being watched while in the bathroom then by all means camp there two way mirrors in both bathrooms. Paint chipping off dirty bathroom and shower only 1 shower. Fish cleaning station overgrown by weeds. When we first got there I was told in a hostile voice that there was no storing anything outside. It was always ok for everyone else to have a bonfire but us. We were on constant alert the entire 6 months there. I asked before bringing a truck to the park if it was alright and she said yes for a week. Then on the fourth night she met us with a pen and paper screaming at me that she was going to have it towed. Oh and our small dog had a small cable leash around the the tree that wasn't ok either. Nothing we did was ok ever! One week doesn't doesn't have 4 days last time I checked. I had bought a truck to replace the other truck we owned after all we lived there for 6 months. I became very sick while there and had to go back and fourth to the hospital never once did they ask how everything was going. Hostile environment even complaining about 5 potted plants. Really why others had them. Long story short if you like to camping in the middle of a subdivision by all means check it out. Be careful not to trip on all the nails sticking up on the docks as they need repair as well then go ahead and see for yourself. I will never go back ever!! Not that they care I think they should sell the place because they don't care.

Make a reservation

We tent camped, sharing a site with some friends in an RV. Only some of their sites are reservable, others are walk up. We did not have reservations so had to join a lottery to get one of the walk up sites. Despite arriving early in the morning, we did not know until mid afternoon if we got a site. Half way through our stay we had to move sites and again go through the lottery system. Fortunately we got sites both times, others were not so fortunate.

Otherwise it is a well taken care of camp ground. Lots of paved hiking paths, a beautiful beach, and a great play structure. No camp store on site.