Concrete, WASHINGTON

Most Recent Concrete Camping Reviews
First RV camp in my life

Amazing service and amazing place

This site is closed due to high river damage.

This site is closed due to high river damage. You can not stay here

Good stop for a night!

This is a good campground to pitch your tent for a night, if you need a place to stay. The bathrooms and showers are clean and the patrons are pleasant.

I recommend picking a site away from the main road (Meridian, very noisy at most hours) and you should be a happy camper!

We only stayed overnight. Nice. Lots of places to walk my dogs.

Hike into

My first ever solo trip and of course, I chose as far away from home in the US I could. This campground was the first I visited, I loved the fact I could reserve it only months in advance through recreation.gov, which eased my anxiety of traveling alone. No worries about getting there and not having a site to stay on. I chose the hike to site because I wanted a challenge and I’d never stayed at a campground that offered hike to sites before. It was a pleasantly short walk to my site. Upon arrival I noticed the platform for my tent, a picnic table and a fire pit. The site was divided from he nearby sites with trees and bushes which was really nice. The trails around the campground were amazing, some went into the forest and some went into the small “vintage” town of Newhalem which I thought was very quaint and neat. Another path from the hike to sites was to the river which I could fairly hear from my tent. This campground was super nice and clean and if I ever go back to North Cascades again, I’ll more than like stay here again.

Excellent base for exploring with bikes.

Clean,Safe, Dog on leash friendly, Laundry, Shower & complete hook-up.

Spacious Getaway

We just spent two nights cold weather camping here. It’s a beautiful quiet park with very spacious lots. There is not a lot to do besides hiking, but if you are looking for peace and quiet in the woods, this might be the ticket.

Convenient Location. Clean, Basic, Nice

Flew in to the Bellingham airport, picked up a vehicle and arrived at Bellingham RV Park at about dusk (if you can't tell from the photos). Registration process was super-easy. Park felt safe and restrooms, area around the RVs were all very clean and homey.

Nothing amazing, but the location for what we needed at the time(close to the airport, close to El Monte RV) and a place to safely lay our heads was perfect. About$50/night, which, again, was what we needed at the time.

Also has a good amount of basic services nearby, including a gas station and 24-hour food. If we were in a similar situation and needed a place to safely sleep, we'd come

Roland Point Camp

Accessible via hiking or (rented) boat.  This campground has beautiful locations for reading, hiking, and canyoning.  Bear boxes provided and a well-maintained pit toilet.

Even in the rain - this place is great!

My first time camping at Ross Lake was at Colonial Creek - which actually has access to Diablo Lake.  It was pouring down rain - typical for the Pacific Northwest, but we still had a blast.  Clean bathrooms, plenty of space for cooking, cleaning, playing card games.