Standard (Tent/RV)
About Pikes Peak RV Park & Campground

Pikes Peak RV Park - Beautiful setting with shade and small mountain stream. Close to all attractions. Walking distance to downtown Manitou Springs and Garden of the Gods City Park. Free shuttle to downtown Manitou & Cog railway Mid May-Mid Sept.

RVs and Trailers
No 30 amp Hookups
50 amp Hookups
Max Length: 40 ft.
Pikes Peak RV Park & Campground is located in Colorado
5 Reviews of Pikes Peak RV Park & Campground
Urban Camping with walkable access to Manitou and Garden of the Gods

Review is in the context of urban camping.  This park is nestled in cottonwoods and willows of Fountain Creek nearly in downtown Manitou Springs.  It is walkable to the Manitou historic and tourist district and to Garden of the Gods Park.  Facilities are little dated and shabby, but clean and reliable.  There is some road noise from Manitou Ave, but not too bad.  The price is a little high, but worth it for the access.  Many sites are shaded for large parts of the day, though all are very close.  I reserved one star for price, tight spacing, and minor upkeep issues.  Staff is very friendly and helpful, IMO.

Great!

Very friendly staff. All accommodations are great. $2 for laundry, free showers, and restrooms. Rv supply shop along with ice on the property. Small space but what do you expect in a super tourist town!

Close To Manitou & All The Exciting Things Which Go With That

I wanted to stay in Manitou originally to hike Pikes Peak, unfortunate weather stopped that from happening so I had to make due and get in as many activities as I possibly could before heading out. I searched the area far and wide for great camping, and this place came up. I only at the time had the address but not much info and so as I was already in the area went ahead and made a stop in hoping to find a site to stay. Unfortunately I was told they only accept RVs, something very predominant in this area. It was a nice park so I went ahead and asked if I could check out some of their amenities before heading out, aka I asked if I could use their restroom and walk around. They let me but said since I wasn't staying I couldn't snag a bunch of photos and invade privacy, I think they told me this cause I had an entire convo about being a travel blogger..lol.

The location wasn't huge but it was quaint. It backed up to a creek which you could hear trickling trough and it made for a nice setting for a place to stay when in this area. Only a few moments away from Manitou only made it even more of a bonus.

Rates seemed pretty reasonable when I was visiting in fall a $45 a night but I did notice rates change seasonally so they could be a bit higher in summer months. They did also offer long term parking within guidelines of maintenance in an attempt to keep their campground looking nice. I really liked the location, I really just wish I had been able to stay, but like with most in Colorado, you have to search a bit harder if you are a tent camper.

TIPS:

• Reserve in advance and hold your reservation or you will forfeit your deposit.

• Check out Rainbow Falls, Garden of the Gods and downtown Manitou if you want to see some amazing different things. If you want a challenge try the Incline!!

stunning!

amazing experience and scenery!

Great place to RV camp close to Manitou Springs

This RV campground is along the creek that runs through Manitou Springs. We specifically asked for a creekside spot. I slept great listening to the creek. Good shade trees, friendly staff and clean shower house/restrooms. Another nice feature is the free shuttle for Manitou has a bus stop along the road just outside the entry. I was suprised upon arrival the campground changed ownership since our last visit. It is obvious a lot of work is being done to improve the property. Adjacent park to the property and acess to a exercise trail behind the campground.