Camping in Bugscuffle

306 Reviews of 34 Bugscuffle, Tennessee Campgrounds

Jerry M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Awesome spot!

So glad this was my first experience in my RV. The owners here were so helpful and gave us some great tips on our RV and were super accommodating. The first site we entered got a bit muddy after a few days of rain and they brought in a truckload of gravel and spread it out to keep the mud at bay.

Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

State park with a view!!!!

Old Stone Fort has nice sites with concrete picnic tables. Some of the sites on the lower end flood so caution is required when reserving a campsite. There is electrical hookups (30 & 50)as well as water. The park is just down the street.

Darrell F.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Clean campground at a waterpark

I actually had a really good stay here, but I will say that the water park was closed and it wasn’t peak season. They do keep the campground up and it is very friendly service. I like that they had cable and a full hook up and the showers and bathrooms were nice

SiteI stayed on site number 12
Month of VisitApril
TThe Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful waterfront camping

Great, spacious sites with concrete or wood picnic tables, fire pits and grills. Fairly level sites. Clean and well maintained. Only downside is limited bathroom and shower facilites ( a long trek, uphill).

Site34&48
Erica C.The Dyrt PRO User

Lake views are the best

Stayed for 5 days on a lakeside site- it was beautiful, mostly clean (goose droppings), and pretty spacious! Still a new campground next to an established marina. Some construction is still going. They are adding more sites and a small pool to the existing amenities like a beach, a hammock pergola,…

w

Primitive camping

We recently stayed in the Collins west campground. About a half mile hike in to the sites from parking. The area was perfect for the 6 of us with plenty of family friendly hiking. The overlook by campsite 3 which is my favorite site was amazing!

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Cool private off the grid campground!

I like this place. Cool private camping spots, very peaceful and quiet. Chris, the host was very cool and made sure we enjoyed our stay. We'll be back for sure!

JThe Dyrt PRO User

Easy on and off fromI-24

It’s clean well run campground that is very close to I-24. We have stayed here many times and enjoy the convenience when passing through.

Beautiful Lakeview!

Cedar point campground it's a little interesting getting to it but it is beautiful once you get there. There are 10 campsites that are lakeside six of those having 50 amps. The sites are pulled through with electric and water there is a dump station provided.

• this is the road into the campground
  • the view from wf-17
SiteWF17
GThe Dyrt PRO User

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

This campground is in tellico plains

I went to visit this campground today. So I called the number and this campground is actually in tellico plains Tennessee. There is no campground at this location. So please please do not make the trip out there.

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Amazing site decks

I've stayed here a few different times. The sites are level but may have a steep incline or decline to reach pad.  The campground is hilly but several sites have good views of the lake. Most have some shade. Clean bathrooms.

B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

Grant B.The Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful Scenery and Friendly Staff

We really enjoyed our text stay at Ragland Bottom campground. Even with it being a holiday weekend, the bathrooms were incredibly clean and the site did not feel crowded. We stayed at tent only site 22 and it had power and water. The gravel was on the coarser side and the pad was a bit rocky, but I…

Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

In search of Sasquatch!!!

We went on opening weekend. So it is not completed. The sewers weren't in, the showers aren't completed and some of the sites were very good. But with that being said the staff is wonderful they provided wood and ice. They also have some very very creative ideas. There are two dump stations. We…

• we did locate a Sasquatch on Sasquatch Farm!
Sitewe stayed at site 39