Berry Hill, TENNESSEE

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Berry Hill Camping Reviews
Hidden gem

My wife and I camped here on February 15 2020. Super easy check in. We traveled in a 29' motorhome. We stayed in section 1, site 22. It was right beside the shower house. It was a pull through site, but it was a little tight. To my surprise I opened the electric pedestal, and there was only 50 amp service. I'm set up for 30 amp, so I had to use an adapter. Keep in mind, while making reservations, section 1 has very small, cramped together sites.
We took a walk around section 2, and section 3. There was a lot more room, and seemed a little more private. I would recommend them over section 1. Wood was available for purchase in small bundles for $6 each cash only. I was actually surprised by how many people were camping in February. I would suggest reserving your spot a bit in advance. We look forward to returning.

Quiet and well kept up with.

Used to come here all the time before we moved to FL.

Very Nice

Well kept spots, very nice well run campground with all the amenities

I love it here.

There are free hot showers, laundry facilities in the summer, and it's clean and well kept. It's not too far from Nashville. White Bluff, the closest town, is only a few miles away and is a cute little town. Would highly recommend.

Loved our stay

We really enjoyed our 2 night stay at Bledsoe Creek State Park! Campground was very clean. Plenty of spaces between sites. State park officers were very friendly. We will definitely return again!

Nice lakeside park

We enjoyed our stay and took full advantage of the lake. We paddle boarded, swam, and kayaked. The pool area is nice and they had live music on Saturday night.

It’s a little pricey, but if you want to experience Nashville, it’s a pretty good deal given the proximity.

Not much shade on most sights but the area is well kept and clean. Trash pickup every morning.

Very nice place

The site I had was a little awkward backing into and the water hookup was on the wrong side for my camper. Nice facilities.

beautiful spot!

quiet, relaxing & comfortable spots. lots of deer and wildlife. the campground hosts were accommodating and friendly!

Comfortable - good for new campers

Large camping area. Mostly RV campers. We were the only ones in a tent but that might have been because it was cold at night in November. Very pretty lake and beach area. The campsites are not secluded so tent campers should be aware. Staff was fantastic and bathrooms very clean. No litter/trash to be seen anywhere. Comfortable and good for new campers but if you are looking for something rougher and secluded like we were look elsewhere.

Big