The best GROUP camping near
Murrells Inlet , SOUTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Murrells Inlet Camping Reviews
Super

Big resort with homes,cabins,rv sites. ocean front camping. If your site is towards front it is a long walk to beach.great amenities including a lazy river. Books up fast so plan ahead.

Family fun

Huge resort. Lazy river,pool,cafe,ice cream, game room and steps to ocean.shopping close by.when busy there are tons of golf carts so you need to be careful. Sites can get muddy.nice pavillions at some sites.

Deafening!

We went at the end of October in our Rv. It’s beautiful and close to the beach. However, the loudest campground that I have ever been too. I will NEVER return here! There was music thumping from nearby bar or resort until midnight. It thumped all day long for 3 days! There was also CONSTANT screaming from guests in nearby cabin. Oh ya, there is also a nearby airport so the planes were loud too! So much for a peaceful weekend at the beach.

Great Family Park

We stayed here the end of October. The park was about 70% full. They had putt putt, arcade, splash park, pool and great beach access. Wi-Fi was almost unusable. Some site had concrete and some did not, this was not notated on the map so if that’s important to you make sure you ask. Lots of kids and pets. Golf cart was $30 for 24hr’s. Lots of laundry equipment. The staff were great. Cell signal was great. We paid about $50 per night

Packed but pretty

I recently spent 3 days at this park and had a a great experience.

This location boasts 300+ campsites but are rather packed on top of one another. Once it hits about 10 pm you almost feel like whispering is loud as your neighbors are almost at arms length.

The camp store was stocked and had most of what I needed however, a quick trip out of the park and you will have all the stores you need, this is Myrtle beach after all.

The pier is a huge bonus as we fished for 3 days but it is $8 per person to use the pier. Tent sites ran about $40 per night, I would have hoped for a bit more privacy at that price point but overall it was not bad.

The bathrooms and showers were clean and the park was well kept. They offer hiking trials and a nature center.

If you have a camper or RV this is a great place for you. If you are looking for something more primitive… good luck

I still enjoyed myself and the views and beach were great.

Nice love and would camp there again but just expect it to be a bit cramped.

Family friendly beach camping

Family friendly campground with its own private beach.  Ice cream shop, mini golf, water park, bball courts, arcade all included.

Loved it

This park is a peace in the middle of chaotic Myrtle Beach. We would drive to the beach with our wagon since our site was in the back of the campground. I would walk to the beach in the evenings though. Clean sites, clean beach and spacious!

Quite Surprised

COVID ruined summer plans as it did for many, so we ended up here against my wishes. I'm not a Myrtle Beach fan, so heading to this campground wasn't something I was looking forward to.

Thankfully, this turned out to be quite a nice spot. The beach was not overly crowded and the spots were spacious. There's a nice shop and boardwalk nearby and it was well kept. A nice surprise!

Great beach, tight sites

Stayed for a week, really enjoyed the beach and proximity to restaurants/ bars. Ended up being there during bike week so it had its moments of noise through the days/evenings. The park is under the runway for commercial and military aircraft and there is a helicopter sightseeing service that flys over all day long. ATT and Tmobile were not great, however, I was able to work with the WIFI and it was ok. It rained and the dirt spots collected water and made for some unpleasant days stuck inside. Our spot was right next to one of the bathrooms and isn't ideal if you wanted a little more privacy. The park does have nice space and trails to explore and is a very popular spot for fishing off the pier and enjoying the beach. There are 2 stores in the park, just don't forget your mask or you'll hear about it. They do sell firewood on the property and have fire rings at each site.

We love it

This place is awesome especially if you have kids. Bath houses are nice and clean, splash pool is top notch, putt putt, food, and the beach here is really nice. Only negative is the roofs over the little picnic tables are weirdly low. I hit my head multiple times daily.