Camping in Camelot

527 Reviews of 64 Camelot, South Carolina Campgrounds

John B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Table Rock State Park SC

This was my first time staying at the park, but second visit. This is one of the most beautiful places on earth. It isn’t as busy as the Smokies and I find myself more at rest here. The park has good to excellent facilities and is well maintained. In the park, you can swim, hike, camp, fish and…

B
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Lots of Shade

Very nice host. Clean bathrooms. Our space was small but some are a good size. Dirt/leaf covered site. Many permanent residents so not the community of campers feel.

SiteD2
Mary M.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Best campground yet

Hosts were super friendly and the campground was incredibly taken care of. We stayed at the techno site with a tent and were able to set it up on a fresh pad of mulch so we didn’t have to sleep on the gravel. The bath house was super clean and tidy. The campground was close to many hiking areas and…

Sitetechno
R
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Favorite

Been here many times, always enjoy are time here, we've never had an issue at this campground.

Month of VisitOctober
R
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Birthday Weekend

Camping was fine. The general store has everything from meat to milk. We were literally right on the creek, love the sound of rushing water. The weekend we stated the pool was closed, the kids had a good time in the game room.

Site?
J
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great for Fly Fisherman

3 1/2 hours north of Atlanta in Brevard, NC, the campsites are located along Davidson River, a beautiful trout river.

Sitewe had a double site, with no gas or electric with small walk to river.
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Tugaloo State Park keeps on giving

Spent another 3 nights at Tugaloo State Park.  It is our happy place.  Our campsite was extraordinary.  Beautiful sunrise each morning and the weather was perfect camping on the lake weather.  There is so much to do at this park or just relax watching the boats go by.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Lake fun at Tugaloo State Park

We have camped at Tugaloo State Park in Georgia on many occasions. It is literally around the corner from our home but we love to take a break and camp at this gem.  Most spaces are on Lake Hartwell.  They are clean and not too close together.  The camp director puts on many fun activities for the…

• Fantastic mega ramp to launch your boat.
  • Lake Hartwell fun
  • Got to roast marshmallows after a day on the lake. Site #10
SiteWe have stayed at so many and loved them all. #10
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Love this place

We just returned from our 2 week stay and we loved this place. Our dogs loved it too. Staff was very helpful and the campground is just wonderful.

SiteSite 37 and site 21
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

A Hidden Gem

This is one of the best sites we have ever been to. From the first encounter with the very friendly host at the gate, well maintained campsite, and very clean bathrooms, I would give this place 10 stars. The site is right next to the lake and has a wonderful breeze. Will be back soon.

Jennifer M.

Month of VisitApril
laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Trabquil

Perfect and spacious campsite right on Lake. Trails close by too.

• Someone is very happy!
  • End to a perfect day!
Adam W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Beautiful grounds, great facilities

My brother and I went for our first camping trip. The lake was beautiful and clear, the grounds and trails on the park were quaint and well kept, and the bathroom facilities were clean and inviting. We had a great time and met some wonderful people, I highly recommend this spot!

SiteCampground 1

Month of VisitDecember
robins662 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Great view

I like this site the best because of view and close to water.

Month of VisitApril