The best BOAT IN camping near
Lima , PENNSYLVANIA

Most Recent Lima Camping Reviews
Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Lovely!!!!

What a clean, quiet, well cared for campground!!  I saw some negative comments on another site and was very surprised.  The sites are sufficiently large.  Certainly one can see other campers but check the site map and you can certainly find sites more private than others.

VERY dog friendly.  They have an off leash dog area and swimming  area.  The trails are nice, wooded, uncrowded.   Cross the street and you can access the canal trail surrounded by protected land.  Great for walking/biking combined with canal traffic watching.  We walked the dogs along trail and saw 1 other person. Another day we drove along the dirt roads along the canal and saw 2 other vehicles the whole time.

Easy to ride into Wilmington as well as very close to the Brandywine area.

Do yourself a favor and visit Hagley Museum!

I  definitely recommend this campground!

Great place

Staff was great. Plenty of things to do for the kids. We love the lake side campsites.

Love it here!

We love to stay here anytime of year. We stay down by the river. Electric and water only, but there is a honeypot that will pump out if you stay longer. There is an area you can get in to the river to go tubing. So much fun!

Solid family and friends campsites

The individual campsites are decent for a light camping experience. The hiking trails are great. The rivers for kayaking a real nice. Would recommend. Only warning is unless you rent 2-3 campsites you will be close to other campers as the campsites are in groups of three right next to eachother.

Clean and Quiet

Atsion is a hidden gem. Bathrooms continuously clean during Covid. Lots of families. Beautiful sunsets and great hiking trails close by.

Covid Sucks, Circle m doesn’t

Great campground unfortunately due to Covid most of the fun parts are closed. Overall excellent place, we will definitely be back.