Aldan , PENNSYLVANIA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Aldan Camping Reviews
Solo Tenter- winter trip

Great location for a tent setup, especially since I’m new to winter camping. The site facilities were near my site and I felt comfortably spaced from other sites although that can also be attributed to choosing a corner space. There were a few other campers, mostly RV, but that didn’t detract from the beauty or experience of tent camping. Only wish I could have stayed longer to fish!

Great spot for a state park!

Weekend fun

Had the best Halloween weekend here! Been twice & will go back next year

Cool place

Nice campground, pool is very nice only thing i wished they had was a fishing lake but theres lakes in the area. Place is clean and staff is nice

Beautiful little campground

This place is small but very very nice. It has awesome views. Nice little playground for the kids. We camped here couple weeks ago its close to kitchen kettle village and the outlets. This was a great place for us for the last camping of the season and to do Christmas shopping at the outlets

This was a last minute trip to end the season. Only stayed one night and most of the activities were closed due to it being November. Will definitely try this campground again when it’s a bit warmer. Open sites not many with privacy all though they did have a few premium sites with a paver patio with Adirondack chairs, a nice table with four chairs and built in fire pit! This campground is right on a creek with availability to use canoes.

Big sites

Nice campground with big sites. Lots to do despite covid. Hiking trail with large rock garden and legit hidden tomb.
There are a lot of full-time sites and gas carts buzzing around. Bikes are a no-go due to very steep hills and campground regs. Overall, nice place.

Place is great

Awesome place to camp to hit the river. Staff is good. Sites are nice. Always a plus when you can bring your golfcart.

Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic

Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.