Glasgow, OREGON

Most Recent Glasgow Camping Reviews
Winchester Bay

Nice clean beautiful setting

Know where you are camping!

Great place but the $10 is SAND Camping in the dunes. The actual campground is $25 a night.

Family friendly

I have been going here since I was a little tyke with my family and have enjoyed it every time. There are tons of things to do around the campground. From Swimming and catching crawdads to hiking the old growth trail there is almost something for everyone. There are even ADA camp spots if needed. They cleared out trees and brush a few years ago and made it a little bare in places. But with a little time foliage has grown back to make the spots a little more private. We love utilizing the horse shoe pits (bring your own shoes) and the day use area if friends join us for the day. The creek if fun to play around in and you can walk all the way to the Siuslaw river with a small dammed up are where the day use are is. There is also a small boat ramp near that is used moderately. In all we love this place and will keep the tradition going by bringing our kids here every year!

I have been camping here for 25+ years now I get to take my daughter there and we love every minute of it the lake, the dunes, bike riding scooters. The staff is great and the facilities are always clean it’s a must-see park.

Great Place

A great place, very close to the ocean and very beautiful. Tent sites are $19 and pretty close together and small. We only stayed for one night and we got there when it was dark. Very busy for the end of November. Super rainy but that’s not the camps fault. Showers were hot and the bathrooms were nicely kept 😎

Awesome campground, wrong location on the map

Managed to find this great campground despite the location being incorrect on the map. We first headed down Airport Road which was a dead end… the actual turnoff to the state park is a couple of miles south of that, which the map doesn’t show.

The campground is about 50 spots - road and sites are paved with power and water. We paid $24 for a site tho we didn’t need either power or water. Well treed, and short walk to beautiful views. Highly recommend it!

Awesome showers!

Great campground with really nice showers and a sink to wash dishes.

Wonderful place to stay

Large well kept and maintained park. Convenient to restaurants , shops and markets in and near harbor. All within walking distance. Dune attractions and dune vehicle rentals nearby. Best place to stay in that area.

Nice campground.

Clean well run KOA campground. I had a very nice stay here.

Small sites with plant buffers

We decided to stay here because you can hike from the campground through the dunes and to the beach. It was a beautiful .75 mile hike to a gorgeous beach. The campground itself was quiet and populated with wild turkeys. We were there off season, so we had no problem finding a site day of. The grounds themselves were clean, but the bathrooms weren’t.