The best TENT SITES camping near
Taylor , NORTH DAKOTA

Most Recent Taylor Camping Reviews
Oilfield TV park

We stayed here for 3 weeks while working the oil feild. It was nice and quite.

Ok for passing through

We stayed here 1 evening and afternoon. It was quite there was alot of work being done when we stayed.

Nice

We stayed 1 night passing through it was a nice trip. We will come back again.

Off the beaten path

We stayed at this park because the Theodore Roosevelt Nat'l Park North Unit campgrounds were closed for renovations. I mistakenly thought this park was close to the park, but it is actually a 90 minute drive. We had a reservation for 2 nights but only stayed one and moved to the CCC Campground to be closer to the park. The only real sites with a view are those that back-up to the Little Missouri River. All others are just looking at a prairie. This is also primarily a campground for horse people, which we are not. You do need to pay the additional North Dakota State Park fee if camping here.

Cool spot

It's more RV and equestrian focused but you can tent camp as well. Large grassy areas to set up camp. Fire pits, showers, bathrooms. Seems popular as well. Making reservations would be a good idea. I stayed at spot 31. It's at the end of the road that goes downhill. There are lots of flies because it has horse corrals and the mosquitos are vicious. They may be different at other spots. Nice spot for views and hiking. I would come back here.

RV campsite no tents

This area is beautiful and a nice place if you have an RV or a boat to launch. I didn't stay here but I gave it three stars because the app says I have to give it a rating. It has some sort of clubhouse/store, showers, and bathrooms. Popular campsite as most spots were full when I pulled in. I would come back here.

Quiet stay

Campground is huge but feels quite cozy and friendly. Helpful office staff and they take you to your site. Close to everything in town and only 30 minutes from Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Full hookups. Level sites. Laundry and bathhouse were clean and convenient. Would stay again.

Great little spot .but bathroom

Great spot tent's are on there own grass spot the rv spot's that i seen looked small if you had bigger rig  would be very tight . The guy that lives on site was very nice when i bothered him with question's at home while making dinner twice .Also the public access restroom's were not open and the only bathroom in the tent area was very nasty with fly's and completely full so we had to ride are motorcycle to the rv site bathroom that also had shower's .This was the more costly camp out of the 3 we stayed at at 27.oo not bad for one night there were train's but no other campers so did get good nights sleep

Yikes

Looking at a map, you’d think this place would be great. It’s off the main road and by a lake. However, none of the campsites are very close to the lake. Instead, they occupy a short block away from the lake and though the parking spaces are lined with trees, the sites themselves are not so you are a good 20ft from the camp next to you. Oh, and did I mention that there’s a huge industrial factory right next door? I thought I might wake up a super hero…(or villain 😏). OH! And did I mention there’s a train track right nearby with trains that run pretty much throughout the night, tooting their horns to warn all of the people NOT driving on this random back road between the hours of midnight and 5am that they are barreling through?

Yeah, steer clear.

Nice little surprise.

Nice park on the lake. Electric and water on the west side, dump station there too.$26 The two site on either end are 50 amp the rest are 30 amp. East side is dry camping at $16. Near some train tracks but they don't seem to blow the horn as much at night. The staff was friendly.