Camping in Mill Hills Estates

247 Reviews of 37 Mill Hills Estates, New York Campgrounds

AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Huge! Beautiful campground

I think they have over 800 camping sites, no hookups, they do have water spouts around. The bathrooms and showers are in decent condition, heads up the showers are coin operated, so bring your quarters! The lake is beautiful, the sites are pretty secluded from each other considering how close they…

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Avoid this place

Staff is hostile and rude site is crowded and unattractive it’s expensive $40 per night. We were evicted because we have a Nature’s Head composting Toilet. They require plumbed in black water.

• Seaside slum
Ronald B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Amazing

It really is amazing how the site suddenly has four reviews and they're all from me and I never did them except for this one so weird although I knew this camp sounds really fun I don't know about one who forcefully puts things into your mouth no pun all pun intended so I avoid this one

Sitenext to your mom
Kevin Ó.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

3 stars for location only

We've stayed here twice due to its proximity to Mystic. The grounds are ok at best with most of the activities closed. Staff is very rude. A good example; "How can I get change for the laundry facilities?" to which the staff member at the front office replied "ummmm ask?". Due to its proximity to…

Ronald B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

First time

We would love to but this is our first hopefully our first stay here super excited though

Sitenone
Rebecca D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great camping

We enjoyed our stay here. My parents stayed in a bunkhouse and my husband and I stayed on the adjacent site. Bunkhouse is very basic but clean. Sites are well spaced with lots of types to choose from. More wooded, close to beach, open fields.

Beelp B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Nice beaches

The beaches where pretty

Beelp B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Bike friendly

Everything is close and you can bike practically everywhere

t
Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Tent camping in mystic

Cute place Only downside our site didn’t have a picnic table. Had to drag neighboring site table. Heard lots of traffic from local highway.

• morning brew
  • breakfast over open fire
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

A beautiful serene look at nature!

So it's about a mile to three miles to the closest campsites on the western side. Very secluded, and peaceful weekend by the water. Make sure to get a reservation if you're going in between march 15 and labor day. The only disappointments were that there are no campfires allowed and no dogs, but…

SiteWestern Side

fun

fun experience with the travel trailer, a lot of trailers there, it was quiet and sometimes loud but all in all a fun time, walked to the beach and the trails

Sitet37

fun

Sitet37

great

had a great weekend trip, it’s worth it just to relax and be with family