The best YURTS camping near
Gibbsboro , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Gibbsboro Camping Reviews
Rustic

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.

Lovely!!!!

What a clean, quiet, well cared for campground!!  I saw some negative comments on another site and was very surprised.  The sites are sufficiently large.  Certainly one can see other campers but check the site map and you can certainly find sites more private than others.

VERY dog friendly.  They have an off leash dog area and swimming  area.  The trails are nice, wooded, uncrowded.   Cross the street and you can access the canal trail surrounded by protected land.  Great for walking/biking combined with canal traffic watching.  We walked the dogs along trail and saw 1 other person. Another day we drove along the dirt roads along the canal and saw 2 other vehicles the whole time.

Easy to ride into Wilmington as well as very close to the Brandywine area.

Do yourself a favor and visit Hagley Museum!

I  definitely recommend this campground!

Just a awesome place

We loved this campground. Friendly staff. Plenty for the kids to do. The river is right there to go tubing or kayaking. Playground is cool. They allow golfcarts which is a plus in my book.

Nice campground. Dirty bathrooms

To be expected, this place was packed on a nice October weekend. Boy Scouts and families.. Overall quiet considering the amount of people. Nice trails. Close to Lake Nummy. With that said, the bathrooms were disgusting. Little maintenance and cleaning was provided during our weekend stay, especially during a global pandemic.

Memories

Been going here for the past few years and had some of the best times ever

Friendly management but ...

Stayed for a long weekend with the family. Management at the front office/store were very nice and welcoming. Camp sites were very tight together. The seasonal sites were a little routy but didn't keep us up too late. Kids loved the fishing pond and exploring fantasy island. Found out too late that the train only ran on the weekends, kids were pretty bummed.

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Great Campground, huge sites!

At arrival we went straight our site,68. Large paved pad and huge grassy area around it. Trees around but none directly on the lot keeping us shaded and exposed and different times of the day. Very quiet. Fishing dock, and walking path. Across the pond is boat rentals and a zip lining. Great area. Def adding this to the list of places to return!!