Ashland, NEW JERSEY
Most Recent Ashland Camping Reviews
Loooove it

It's really chill for a place not far away

warm friendly people quiet and clean

easy to hike bike and all stores beautiful lake and boating

Everything

From the moment I pulled in and observed how large the sites were, I was hooked. Bike trails, Going Ape, kayaking and peaceful. Planing my next trip

Sunday Picnic

It was a beautiful day on Sunday so my girlfriend and I decided to picnic in the park. The areas for that seemed well groomed, bathrooms were acceptable, and there was plenty of space. Some nice trees not too close allowed for good shade, without feeling like in a forest. Park is a lot bigger than you would think, and is really a great spot to get away for a few hours. A lot of history as well.

Good day trip

Nice walking, foot bridge over the Delaware river, NJ stocks the canal with 10,000 plus trout every year, so good fishing!

Huge lake, awesome pool

Nice quiet campground right on a huge lake, good fishing, dog beach, human beach, awesome pool. Tons of activities. Great staff. Tents and RVs welcome.

Rated at one of top trails of 2018!

Awesome trails near Philadelphia. Great way to get out of the city. Love it here!

Nice place but could be better.

The place was nice & cleaned and cheap. The lady in the store is rude & smokes to much, the pool area closes at 6pm that’s to early I think, the Baseball fields is run down, Quite time is from 10:00pm-8am Strictly Enforced but people were still partying & making noise at till 1am.

Odd

Odd place for a campground

Nice place

Nice place, a bit to close to the highways

Fine place

No complaints

Beautiful scenery

I love this place! Large sites, clean bathrooms, lots of hiking trails

Nice!

Nice place, not a campground

Nice place

Friendly people, nice place, good sized sites, nice pool!

Beautiful and quiet

State Park, very lovely, far enough away to be quiet!

Decent camping experience

Good campgrounds. There was moderate traffic and a few other people while I was there. Everyone was respectful inconsiderate. Facilities were under average.

Not a bad place

It was our first trip of the year last week of April

Love it!

Wow! Truly nice Hugh quiet sites. Lots of shade, animal friendly, big pond, excellent zip line fun for beginners and experienced. I’m spoiled after this weekend

Great place close to beaches

Clean safe nice place to camp. Would recommend to anyone.
Close to beaches and lots to do in the area.

Can't Go Wrong Here!

This was our 5th year camping at Baker's Acres. Their slogan is "Where friends are made for life" and they couldn't be any more right. This is the friendliest, family run for 50+ years, clean, fun, campground we've been to in a long time.

The Camp Store is large and well stocked. The salt pool is always clean!

Campsites are level and somewhat sandy (You're in the Pine Barrens, it should be expected). The bathhouses near our site were cleaned 2x daily and the best part is, they're private! (Shower, sink, toilet in a 10 room bathhouse).

Check the activities schedule, there is always something fun to do!

Close to LBI and a short drive to Smithville, I highly recommend Baker's Acres!

We stayed here in April. This was a nice campground. The RV sites were nice. there were no elctric/water/ sewer hookups. Our site was across from a water station. There was a dump station at the campgrond. Bathrooms were clean. The campground is not far from the popular shore towns. Diners in Woodbine are close as well.  Cell service with Spint/ Verizon was good. Our camp site on the outer loop was large. Some sites in other areas were smaller.

Rustic but large sites

Nice and clean campground, sandy sites. nice trails. great location. Been there a few times. will definitely go back.

Very nice campground

Clean, well spaced lots. Electric and water with every site. $30 gets you a tent site. We rented a paddle boat for $15 and cruised the lake. Will be back

Closed

Closed, plus you couldn't can't here when it was open

Beautiful, but no camping

Come spend the day, you won't regret it! But there's no camping.

Not a campground

Can't camp here, but it's beautiful to spend the day in!

Not awesome, not terrible

I've stayed at much cleaner places, it's a bit run down, but it's quiet and is you keep to yourself you'll be fine. We RV camp so we didn't use the restrooms

Cute place

I like it here. Cute place, far enough away from the city to be reasonably quiet, close enough to go get whatever you might need. Very friendly people. Sometimes gets crowded but still a great campground