The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Pleasant Hope , MISSOURI

Camping Missouri Pleasant Hope Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Pleasant Hope Camping Reviews
Boring spot but it’s free!

The road down was very sketchy for my 2008 Mazda 3. It’s a very simple campground but in a great location near the ozarks.

A New Favorite!

This small park is a real hidden gem. We made our first trip here this weekend and I would put it on the list of our favorite places to camp. All the sites are on one side of a tree lined lane and all of them are waterfront. The bathrooms and shower house are well maintained, the campground hosts are friendly and available and most of the sites are level and easy to get into. There is a well maintained running/walking trail that is accessible from the campground and provides an easy way to walk through the adjacent woods. Very good ATT cell service.

The Spot!

Words really can't describe.

But here we go….

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!

Tent Camping

Beautiful views from many of the sites. I noticed several of the tent sites do not have level areas for your tent. T01 site does not have close parking unless you are able to park in the handcap parking. It is a quite park in the evening. Camp host is polite and shower house is kept clean. Vault toilet by the boat ramp is sketchy (where tent camping is located). Will stay here again.

Overall good!

Nice park! Spaces are tight but laid out nicely. Not great for walking dogs, very little grass for each campsite. Would stay again!

Great place with great folks!

I've been coming out here for a couple of years now, and its always a great time. You'll run into the occasional hippy or two, but that just adds to the fun!

Nice area

Nice place to walk in the woods, camping by permit, short drive from Springfield, high traffic

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!