Bridge City, LOUISIANA

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Bridge City Camping Reviews
Cool swampy place

I stayed on a solo trip overnight on the way to somewhere else, the loop of tent sites were all wet except one (wish I remembered sorry) it was super loud at night with swamp things. Rangers were super nice! Biked around a bit and went on all the walking trails, I’d suggest having shoes that can get trashed. It was quite muddy!

Cool place

Seems like a great place for summer with a splash pad and beach available. I’m sure the mosquitoes would be horrendous though. Great place to bike around. Beautiful oak trees, historical site, very helpful park rangers. I arrived late with my daughter and we thoroughly enjoyed our short overnight stay.

Good value

Very nice campground. Staff is always friendly. Good amenities. Very easy to park and a staff member always helps you park. Grocery store is about a mile away. Pool is open during summer and they added a covered playground for kids. I mean covered with a very large steel structure. The playground is covered with rubber mulch. We've been coming for years and we'll be back.

Good value

Great park

Best park on the Gulf Coast. Close to shopping, restaurants, night life, casinos and New Orleans with out noise and traffic. Lots to do winter and summer. Owners are great, they go out of there way for you to have a great stay.

Take a Gamble?

We had just left Buccaneer State Park and were headed west when we saw this “campground”. It is not much more than a parking lot but oh, the views of the gulf – you can’t get much closer!

There are 37 sites with level concrete pads, each with electric (30& 50 amp), water & sewer and trash receptacles. Each site has a BBQ and picnic table but there are NO restrooms. Rates are $25-$35 (for water view spots) Sunday– Thursday and $30-$49 for Friday and Saturday. Higher prices (up to $99) on holidays and note that Mardi Gras is considered a holiday! However, if you “join” at the nearby Casino for eligible play, you will get a free night in return. If you bank enough eligible play nights, you can stay for free on future stays.

Not our preferred kind of camping but might be worth a gamble for a night. Call (228) 469-2777, ext. 0 for more information.

Better than I Expected!

Nice park! Who would have thunk it, in the middle of New Orleans. A convenient walk to the French Quarter. Very safe and secure. A nice little green park next door for the doggies. Very clean with curbside trash pick-up. A pool and a hot tub (though we weren't there at a warm enough time to use them). Great stay! Oh, our GPS took us on a round about so ask them how best to get there when you book.  I-10 is across the street and a bit loud during the daytime, but less so at night.

Unfriendly staff in office on several occasions

Campground conveniently located right off the highway. Arrived to very wet sites, free internet was very poor ( even when most campers checked out) laundry door is locked by 6 pm, office staff not friendly & not helpful. The water was soft & had a strange taste when used for ice tea & coffee.

Good stop

Good RV parking lot with full hookups. Pads are level and get beautiful sun rises from your camper. Great stop while going to Casino or hanging out in Bay St Louis or any activity on the coast. A lil overpriced for what you get.

Wonderful place

My family went and stayed here for a weekend and enjoyed ourselves very much. It was a cold weekend and was very pleased that the bathrooms were heated.