Camping in Tresham

43 Reviews of 10 Tresham, Kansas Campgrounds

Carter W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Just outside of town

Although the lake is kinda gross. This is a great spot for camping just outside of town if your from Wichita.

Month of VisitApril
Carter W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Just outside of town

Month of VisitApril
Brittany G.
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2020

We love this campsite

My husband and I stayed here with our 2 dogs. There is no water hookup, unless you have a long hose & are close to any of the bathrooms. Perfect lake views, beautiful sunset, very quiet & peaceful. Couldn’t ask for a better night stay!

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2020

Ok but noisy at night

We must have camped at part central. Mud lake. Noisy.. crowded. Showers were closed and turned off and the bathrooms were dirty. No longer a favorite place to stay because of the partying. May need to relocate to the other side of the lake.

Jim H.
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2020

Great site. Very clean.

Clean campsite. Fire pit had recently been cleaned out. Nice little path down to the water from this spot. Water and electricity available but didn't use this trip. If you hammock camp, the poles on the canopy are perfectly spaced for a great hang. No firewood to buy on premises so pick it up in…

Month of VisitOctober
Randall J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2020

Party hub

The lake was flooded so the water was a bit off, biggest complaint was the lack of shade on our spot and the amount of young people partying all night. Brewery in the city of el dorado wasn’t bad.

Todd P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2020

Close to home

This was our first time camping in our new travel trailer and we were pleased with having such an easy to use campground so close to home. The sites were level and spacious. We will definitely be back.

Deborah V.
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2020

Good overnight camping park

Not a bad place sites are not level but for 14$ a night for water and electric not bad .

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2020

Memories

I went to this lake a lot as a teen. My first camping trip a group of friends went out to camp for the night, and to swim at the beach.

T
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2020

No Shiznit

My review is on the review complaining about there not being Mountains because of the photos posted by the lake.....bwhahahaha Ummmmmmm no shit really? no crazy mountains or lil hills in Kansas. I woulda thought wicked witch woulda left some mountains lol but all seriousness you gotta keep going to…

Rita H.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2020

Pictures posted are not of Wellington lake in Kansad

As much as I’d LOVE the pictures posted here to be Wellington Lake in Kansas is is not. There are no mountains not even any hills really. I’ve lived in Wellington all my life and have visited, swam, and camped there.

The beach area for swimming is nice and has a playground. It’s roped off so…

S
Reviewed May. 30, 2020

Bed bugs!!! Don’t rent Cabin 5 Larkspur

I’m exhausted, the last 12hrs has been a dumpster fire. Last thing we expected was a bed bug infestation. Woke at midnight with a few annoying bites, on further inspection we were covered in bed bugs, urrrgghh. After picking them off our pj’s and getting over the initial shock we went home to…

SiteCabin 5 - Larkspur
Colin  M.
Reviewed May. 17, 2020

Great location....But!

This is a great location, right on the lake with lots of trees. But with our one encounter the camp host was very rude and would not let us park until they cleaned up our area. We were there at our scheduled time and they hadn’t even started. They have a brand new shower house, but it is very…

J
Reviewed May. 10, 2020

Memories

I grew up camping at this site and going to festivals down here. It is always maintained and always welcoming

B
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2020

Quiet.

Quiet. Great trails to walk, hike and bike. Pricey. Privately owned.