About Kaw Lake - COE/Osage Cove
No 50 amp Hookups
Max Length: 45 ft.
Kaw Lake - COE/Osage Cove is located in Oklahoma
2 Reviews of Kaw Lake - COE/Osage Cove
Camp Hosts are great and is the trail head for a great hike

Spent the spring here and really enjoyed the campsites in the middle loop along with the easy access to a decent hiking trail. Weekdays are awesome, but can get crowded on holiday weekends.

Kaw Lake dam is a short drive from the dam and can be an excellent striped bass or hybrid striped bass fishing area.

Osage cove also includes the southern trailhead for the Eagle View Trail: https://www.gaiagps.com/public/VXHJ0UtmoL15vy84TjbATjT0

I love the Prairie Dogs

I really like this lake. I like the campgrounds along the shore. It's a beautiful Lake. I love driving across the dam. On the west side of the dam there is a field with lots of prairie dogs. I love watching the little Prarie Dogs. You can pull over and watch them. I like swimming there. Sometimes you see bald eagles. There are many campgrounds. There is even free places to camp. The campground does give 50% if you have an American the beautiful passport. All the campgrounds are nice and we'll kept. It is a big Lake. Only about 8 or 10 miles from Ponca City. I took a lot of pictures but somehow they disappeared off my phone.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift