Water Unknown
No Sanitary Dump
Flagler Reservoir State Wildlife Area is located in Colorado
4 Reviews of Flagler Reservoir State Wildlife Area
Terrible Experience

DO NOT CAMP OUT HERE!!  This place is covered with more Ticks than I have ever seen in my life.  We camped out there for two nights.  In that time we pulled numerous ticks off of our dog, ourselves, and out of our RV.  After coming home, my wife found another one in her hair after she had already showered and examined once.  We also found another on the dog when we gave her a bath immediately after coming home.  We left all clothes in the garage until we can wash in hot water and I am Fogging the RV.

Great for passing through

We stayed here on the Friday night of Labor day weekend 2019 in a tent on our way west. Nice area with plenty of places scattered out so you don't have to be close to others. Only one other person staying in the area that night. And completely free!!

Doesn’t get much better

For a free campsite this is top notch. There are two bathroom facilities and dumpsters (very clean camp sites). There are multiple places to camp around the reservoir each with a shelter built. Easy to access of the interstate. Has phone service too!

Quiet, free, & beautiful!

Easy to find / get to. Large spots with picnic tables and coverings. Dirt road in and large spaces once you get there. Big enough for RVs. When I went it was completely empty and very peaceful.