The best DRIVE IN camping near
Ednas Mill , VIRGINIA

Most Recent Ednas Mill Camping Reviews
Scenic

It’s one of the more scenic parks for rainy day it makes you feel like you stepped back in time

Amazing !

My family used to get day passes during the summer we where unable last year because of covid but it’s an amazing family friendly spot

Great park for every day

Nice walking trails for younger kids and easy access from both sides or town me an my son come here all the time

A Good Overnight Stop

This place is a perfect stop for us on the way down south from Pennsylvania. Their pull-through site are perfectly sized. The campground is well-maintained and clean. This place makes it convenient to pull in, get your rest, and go. I’m sure it would be a great place to stay at to visit King’s Dominion as well! (we just haven’t used it for that reason yet!)

Impressed

Spent Halloween here on a last minute reservation and man were we happy! This campsite is remote to the rest of VA for the most part, but hey isn’t that what camping is all about? Site #16 was perfect. It was gravel site that was level and very well maintained. Possibly our favorite campground in a VA State Park so far, it was that great of an experience. Come stocked with food and water since I don’t think there’s any large food markets that are close by (I could be wrong). We had water hookups and electric. They also have firewood sold at the campground that they sell on the honor system.

Great place!

I’m bad with names, I must say very nice people I stayed a little over a month here.

Great place to stop

Such a lovely and supportive community. Feels like a neighborhood (lots of long-termers) Junie is so nice! We took a risk on this place in the middle of the night trying to outrun a winter storm and we’re relieved to see a “vacancy” sign (why don’t all campground have these?!) and hooked ourselves up and settled up in the morning. A little further from the highway than we wanted but this makes for a quiet and peaceful place to stop between Charlotte and Richmond.

Great little spot

Great little camping spot. This was RV only. No tent camping here. There were a few different options for site sizes pending the size of camper/rv you have. Some of the end sites were larger and had a larger fireplace and tables. The standard sites did had a tiny tin bucket for your fire pit. Wish they were more of a fire pit though. The campground wasn’t too loud, people were respectful and all the fellow campers were very friendly. If you’re looking for things to do, there is an arcade for the kids near the entrance and some mini golf (I personally wouldn’t call it mini golf and it doesn’t look the greatest) There’s a few wineries and a brewery not too far from the campground as well

Quick in town get away

Good little spot for last minute camping in town. There is a lake for fishing with boat rentals available. Not very quite as it’s located near a busy road. (Saunders road). You can hear cars ambulance etc. all night. You must reserve your spot in advance. RV, tent, hammock, and fire friendly.

Great campground on a hill, overlooking the rappahannock river.

We stayed here Sept 2020 during tropical storm and covid, lol. Was a great safe location in port of storm, the sites mostly drained well. Very few sites had issues. Was a wonderful stay, campground is huge, bring your golf cart or rent one there. They did a great job social distancing the management, while maintaining Cdc guidelines even for activities. Of course not everyone there social distanced but we wont go there. Lol. We attended the movie night drive in, was lots of space to park your golf cart more than 6 foot apart and enjoy the movie. Great job Greys Point!