About Barview Jetty County Campground
County
No Market
Barview Jetty County Campground is located in Oregon
29 Reviews of Barview Jetty County Campground
Very fun and walking distance to the beach!

Stay here for a casual trip to Rockaway Beach! Many driftwood forts and good times.

It's just ok

I've spent a few shoulder season nights at Barview, usually in the early-mid spring. At that time of year, you have a good chance of not having immediate neighbors. I stayed one night in the RV section, and don't think I'd enjoy it on a packed summer weekend. The RV hookup sites are really close, with no trees or other screen between trailers. The good news is that everyone has been super friendly whenever I'm there.

The tent sites are much more private with trees, though there are still a lot of sites. I think we paid about 50 bucks to camp in our van with our dog, though. At that price, the value just isn't there for me.

Solid Option for Coast Camping

Cool location near the ocean. Walking or biking to the jetty was fun. The jetty offers a unique landscape. The RV and camp sites are solid. Some really good ones, and others very basic and open. Close to Rockaway to the north and Bay City and Tillamook to the south. It’s a nice central location to other attractions. We prefer Cape Lookout, but this is a good alternative.

Disappointing

The beach is lovely and this park has many spots but it wasn’t as nice as the others we’ve winter camped at this February. Showers require quarters, but are hot and clean. Most sites are just gravel and the RV section is just like a big parking lot, no privacy at all

Perfect weekend getaway

This is a large campground. We went on July 3rd-4th and the campground was about 3/4 full. No neighbors in the campsite next to us or across from us which made it quite quiet.

A quick hour and 45 minutes from Portland, about 2 miles outside Rockaway Beach. The fire pits were in immaculate condition and the dinner we cooked over it was very yummy. There is a general store just off the campground boundaries in case you forget some things.

The only reason that isn't getting a full five stars is because you have to pay to take a shower. It's not really THAT big of a deal, and it's only 50 cents; I just wish they would've mentioned it on the website. I will absolutely return to this campground.

Right on the beach

This campground is in prime location for sunset watching and morning beach walk/runs. It is a very large campsite so do with that what you will. Lots of dogs (that bark quite a bit). But, large spacious sights and facilities.

Generations of memories

This is one of my favorite campgrounds. Our family would do family campouts year after year. Now my cousins and our kids and grandkids repeat the tradition with excitement. We also remember the loved ones that have past on

Amazing place

Quiet serene beautiful beach the kids love the dunes in the water

Awesome Campground

Great spot only an hour and 45 min from Portland! Tent sites and full hookup. Clean restrooms and nice hosts. A lot of nice spots right by the ocean. Listen to it as you fall asleep and wake. Nearby food, townie bars, Maritime Museum, old trains and the Myrtlewood Factory. Lots of fishing and crabbing opportunities as well. One of my favorite overnight trips! Just pack a cooler and go!

Awesome Campground