The best BOAT IN camping near
Gap Spring , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Gap Spring Camping Reviews
An all around great campground!!!!!

This is a terrific campground in the Cherokee Natl Forest.   Sites have electricity.   Water is accessible to fill tank before you park a camper.  The trails were wide and clean.

Easter

Check to make sure they are open. Showed up on Easter weekend and this place was closed. So after 11/2 hr drive, we ended up camping up on the hill above the boat ramp.. Better luck next time..

Beautiful & Clean

This campsite has clean bathrooms & clean campsites. It’s very secure and safe. There are also even hookups & water access at each site. Showers are also hot! One of our all time favorite campsites, very nice all around.

Nice but NOT spacey

We booked our first few nights in our new travel trailer at spot A7. Being new RV owners, we were super excited to get out and learn the ropes. We have been tent camping at TN state parks for years and absolutely love the amenities that the state parks provide.

Harrison Bay is nice, but we probably won’t be back. There are four different loops (A-D), but most, if not all, sites are tightly packed. Luckily, we didn’t have neighbors directly next to us, but it would not have provided much space for our canopy and leashed dogs to walk if we did.

The waterfront sites seem to be nice, but you have to drive up a large hill and around a tight curve to get to them. Honestly, I’m not sure how anything over 25-ish foot would easily and comfortably park. We actually witnessed someone put the front of their 5th wheel into the back cab of their truck while trying to take a tight turn. 🤢

All in all, it’s nice for a quick getaway, and the park staff is very friendly. We didn’t use any of the amenities (restroom facilities, playgrounds, etc) so I cannot comment on them.

We will probably stick with other parks.

Chester Frost Park offers an Indian summer feeling to its guests

Chester Frost offers its guests Supreme tent sites along with RV spots where the smell of the RVs are never present the layout of the land on the lake and river give you the feeling of a place you never want to leave paved riding biking in Walking path Satan actually grow with the land bath towels in showers are plentiful clean I can only put it it's heaven on Earth I must place for any outdoor lover to Mark as a place they will always want to come back to

Pleasant experience, would repeat

In the area to pickup new 5th wheel. Got here late in day and park was surprisingly full. Our site C30 was not level, making our first experience of auto-leveling a fun experience. Actually so uneven that our previous 22foot TT would have been a challenge. Overall, a nice park. Visible streamed tv just fine and cell coverage for Cricket (do not stream on this) Pretty close to neighbors on one side so we can hear kids playing, but that’s a pleasant sound anyway. Would repeat if in area. $28 plus tax plus booking fee

This being my first stop on my long journey.

What a beautiful state park with many outdoor activities and trails. I stayed in campground A sites were for the most part level and spacious easy hookup. The camp host were a big help got me out of a little trouble. Highly recommend.

Great place to camp

Very nice clean place

Great place to camp

Very nice clean place

Blue Water Resort

I hate to give this place a good review because I'm afraid that it will become so popular we won't be able to get reservations in the future. This campground has been a great well know secret location for years. We have watched it grow over the years from a swamp campground to a 5 star campground.  The fishing is fantastic, Bass, Crappie, Bluegill and Rockfish are abundant. Campground sites are level and concrete. Power sources 30 and 50 Amp are available.  Restrooms are clean . The store is well stocked with liquid refreshments, bait, clothing, and great pizza. The back pavilion is large, covered, fans, TV are some of the benefits.  A band plays certain nights, fish fry and barbecue happens frequently.  There is a covered marina, a fishing pier, a stocked fishing pond for kids and a great refreshing pool. A laundry also is available.  The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. This is God's campground.  Please don't come