Camping in Dogwood Hills

935 Reviews of 143 Dogwood Hills, Tennessee Campgrounds

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Very nice

Family own campground, very clean, has two fishing pound, a creek, swimming pool, store and much more..

CThe Dyrt PRO User

Gorgeous!

Close to attractions, great hiking and OMG the view!

Siteback in
T

Awesome place

Love the staff there. They were extremely nice and kind. The kids loved it. Especially the polls. Bathrooms where clean. A little aged but not disgusting at all. For a mans standard it’s a 9/10 for my wife she said a high 7/10 for cleanliness. Had a power and water issue and the staff was quick to…

Adam M.

Cades Cove!

10 🌟!!!!!!!!

Cades Cove was amazing.  Our only regret was we were only able to stay one night. The 11 mile loop was a great little drive.
  We found it to be a very clean campground with close access to all the trails. Waterfalls you can play in, and every amenity I could imagine.

Dusty W.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great State Park

Panther Creek State Park has a great campground for families to spend time at. For a lesser known state park, they have a lot of amenities. Playgrounds, hiking, horseback trails, mountain bike trails, tennis courts, disc golf, baseball field, volleyball, lake access, swimming pool (closed for…

SThe Dyrt PRO User

Riverbend

This Campground is like it says on the Little Pigeon River bend. The sites on the river overlooking the river are very nice. They have weekend entertainment and church services on Sunday. The sites are gravel with some being pull through. No frills like a pool and the bathrooms are temporarily…

TThe Dyrt PRO User

Quick 1 Night Stay

We needed a place right off the highway to stay on the way from Raleigh to Kentucky and this fit the bill. The sites were tight but had full hook ups. Staff is super friendly and guided us into our pull-through site. We really couldn't sit outside at the picnic table provided as it was right up…

Mrs B.

Had high hopes

I had super high expectations for this campground based on other reviews.  I was disappointed.

I will preface this by saying, I go camping to be in nature and listen to nature, relax, read a book.  If you like to go camp and sit in your RV at all times, this place would be great.

We stayed on…

SiteA30
c
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Quirky Campground, Spectacular Location

I wish I had read some of these reviews before booking my reservation so I would have been prepared for the fact we would have had to park our campervan on the road ABOVE our campsite. On the other hand, I’m glad I didn’t know because it might have prevented me from staying here. And this…

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Family Park!

Amazing staff and perfect for a long term stay or just a nightly spot.

Brennan M.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great place for Backpackers!

Had a fantastic time here. It’s about a 2 mile hike to the campsite. We had about 12 other campers there. Hour hike to see firefly event. Creek runs by campsite for fresh water. Bear cables for food, did see a bear about 1 mile away. Recommend!

Brennan M.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great place for Backpackers!

• bear
Brenda K.

The Disney World of camping

Creekside and numerous activities were offered at this campground.  It's well maintained and is in a fabulous mountain location.  It's in close proximity to shopping and has many ammentities

• Preparing dinner at the cabin!
SiteCabib on the photos
Mark L.
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Close to Asheville, off the beaten path

I liked the parking right next to the river. Remote and secluded even with other campers staying here. Bathhouse on site, a short walk from our site. They have some electric access but not the type an RV plugs into.

Check your GPS, ours was off a little on finding the exact address.

Mark L.
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Close to Asheville, off the beaten path

Check your GPS, ours was off a little on finding the exact address.

• Our site from above on the road
  • Along the River