Camping in Elmira

Recent Hike-In Reviews Near Elmira, Oregon

233 Reviews of 31 Elmira, Oregon Campgrounds

Kristina B.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Muddy but hey you're camping, expect noise.

I had a pretty sweet creekside corner lot. Meaning only one neighbor and these people were loud AF. I said something and the girl sent her dude to confront me and I felt very awkward after that. They proceeded to talk loudly at me and to me for the two days I was there. I just ignored…

• Site 42
  • Don’t go up this.
Matt S.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION RULES. FAMILY CAMPING FOR DRUNKS.

Parents walk around drinking beer and getting hammered while their kids take off and run around the camp screaming. This might be the atmosphere some people look for, but not me. I asked the Ranger stationed there about the drinking and she said" It is allowed to carry alcohol around the…

A

Great campground

Tucked back in the trees behind the beach, protected from the wind. Can hear highway 101 but it runs along nearly every beach here. Great spog

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great staff very helpful and accommodating

Spur of the moment stop they found us a spot very quickly even though they were pretty much full thank you guys.

Sitec9
Denny B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great place for actually being in nature

This was the first time for me at this campground, and I will definitely be back. The sites don't have hookups, which is fine with me because I tent camp anyway. Most of the sites have some privacy, which is nice, and they seem to have ample room for a large tent if you have one. During my stay,…

• The hike to Green Peak falls
  • The hike to Alsea falls
  • Green Peak falls
Minta J.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Big campground near the dunes

Honeyman is a great campground.  It is quite large with at least half a dozen loops of campsites.  The sites include everything from basic campsite up to yurts.

There is a great playground near the center of camp and the nearby day use area has dune access for climbing and playing as well as a…

• Playing at the dunes
  • playing at the dunes
  • campground playground
David I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Solid experience

So, the place is an RV resort. There is a pool, hot tubs, rec center, (weak) wifi, a gate with a code to go in and out, same for the bathrooms. It has been very enjoyable.

The bathrooms are so clean and spacious and they don’t feel crowded or gross. The showers are 10/10.

Heather M.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend

Such a nice, clean, quiet campground. Host on the tent side was amazing

SiteTent site #10 I believe
c
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Great spot

Amazing beachfront spot - we pulled up late at night without a reservation and there were available spots for $26 a night and hook ups for $33 (from memory might be a few dollars off).

Chilly but worth it!

Sitecan’t remember
Dan P.
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Perfect Ocean Stay

My family and I tented here 2 nights while roadtripping across the country. The site was great (#53) with a blacktop pad for the car, tent pad, table and ring. It was private...ish, we felt very comfortable. We could walk 100yds and be on the ocean; other sites were beachside. Bathrooms and showers…

Taylor S.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Beautiful and convenient

The view was wonderful. We got a lakeside camp site which made it a simple walk down to the lake where we could swim and fish. The camp ground had a pretty big bathroom and separate shower room. We wish we could have been a little further away from the other campers but overall we were happy with…

J
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Perfect

The staff were very friendly and helpful. My campsite was clean, spacious, and honestly in a pretty sweet spot. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay because my family and I most certainly are. Lot's of trails, there's fishing, showers, also their pet friendly.

Kathe M.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Amazing

A perfect spot to spend some time relax and enjoy the ocean. Can't wait to come back! Clean showers great staff!

Julie B.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Will come again!

Lovely, mellow campground on the river. Beautiful and well maintained but not uptight. Nice people and a pool also. We will definitely be back. The spots facing the river are amazing, but even the second row was nice.

k
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Clean and Green

We were able to make a reservation the night of which is nice.

The areas were all very well kept. The walking trails were a beautiful hike in the morning.

Bathrooms had running water and were very clean.

Would definitely recommend and camp here again.