Camping in Mentz

Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Overall great experience,

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

First time camping with kiddo

I absolutely loved my time here with my son! Camp sites are private and have everything you need for tent camping! Showers and bathrooms clean! Sink available for dishes. Playground. Lots of beautiful trails! I can’t wait to go back next week!

s
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Beautiful pine tree setting

What a great campground. Family friendly, beautiful atmosphere, nice roomy sites, great pool and kids get to ride their bikes all over and feel safe. I’ll be back!

M
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Wonderful place to visit!!

Beautiful setting...loved the sunsets, kid friendly, pool well maintained, Catch and Release Pond was lots of fun...the store is big and plentiful!! Will definitely return each season!!!

• life is good!!
  • gettin’ those bass!!
  • campground in bloom
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

love it

perfect camp ground, fun place to hike and relax, we drove a little further to go kayaking

tThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Love fair haven

Every time we go go fair haven we have a great time. The campsites are good size and give you privacy. The beach is great. We love walking the pier. My boys love riding their bikes.

• deer sightings
  • pond area
Sitemany different ones-all good
Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

Ok place

Not too far from home, bathrooms were a little on the rough side, park itself was ok, not overly impressed with any of it, we'll be going back again this coming season to give it a fair shake, may have just been a bad weekend.

Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

Home game

Nice state park, sites are spaced nicely, our site was huge, nice beach, swimming area, pavilions

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2021

Clean and Quiet

We did a last minute reservation and ended up loving the place. There was good separation between the campsites and the bathrooms and showers were clean. Wasn’t too far from a park along Ontario. Overall a great stay!

Maureen The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2020

Such a unique Glamping experience!

Stayed 2 nights for my birthday and loved it. One of the first places to open after COVID shutdown. Normally they have a large gathering area for cooking, games and a bar tent. Even with the restrictions we had a great visit and felt safely distanced from other campers and staff. Great hiking…

Tate T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2020

Had a great weekend

Had a great time tent camping. Very clean and people were friendly. Also had great price for firewood at the camp shop.

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2020

Beautiful!

We went during shoulder season and it was beautiful and quiet.

Month of VisitJanuary
Kate A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2020

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

k
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2020

Nice quiet campground

Great place for those who want a relaxing place without all of the amenities that families with kids are looking for . Spacious sites , campground is clean and very well maintained . Owners are very personable and onsight for any issues ..

Highly recommend

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2020

Rip-off

*If you like RV resorts and places where people drive around in golf carts, disregard my review, you will  probably love this place

OK, I hadn't planned to stay in an RV resort, but was unpleasantly surprised to find that the two nearby state parks I had hoped to stay at were not accepting…

Month of VisitOctober