The best RV SITES camping near
Pinos Altos , NEW MEXICO

Most Recent Pinos Altos Camping Reviews
Bathrooms and shower house closed, very rude

No space between rvs, bathrooms closed, probably because the fat bastard working there is too lazy to maintain them. Super rude to us when we decided not to stay bc the place was a dump.

Not last minute late night camp spot friendly

They lock the site up after closing time…only a spike strip exit is open for campers. Wish we would have known before the long, narrow and curvy road 12 miles up the mountain. Fun drive but not when you just need a last minute place to crash for the night.

Not open until March. Save the trip.

We decided to rent a van and take a 10 day trip and just keep hitting dead ends but that makes half the adventure doesnt it?? A cold front came thru and we wanted a campsite last minute with electric to run our space heater in the van, but this location was closed even though it came up on the list available. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up before you drive circles like we did! Cheers!

Convenient for an overnight

Easy to find, clean bathroom with showers. Fairly level spot. Slept well.

Fine for a overnight stop

The park was just fine, nothing fancy and by no means a destination. If you are passing through though it works just fine.

Great Place

We are newbies to the RV Park world and I must say for our first official RV Park stay this place was amazing. Quiet with beautiful views. Public facilities are superb and super clean. Will save this place as my go to stay in Santa Fe.

Safe stop over

We stayed here one night on our trip across country. The park was clean and safe. The site was an pull through and needing a little leveling, easy hook up.  The attendant came by to welcome us as we came in late.  We will come again, but will ask to be put further out in a back in if needed to give a little more space between campers (we had one neighbor that sang near the campfire for hours … ).

Perfect spot!

I was a little hesitant to reserve this place after I saw the last review. I’m so glad I did. Here are some of the amazing aspects of Santa Fe Skies.

1) Mountain View’s 2) Awesome sculpture art 3) Walking trains (w/ doggie bags) 4) Fenced dog park!! 5) All the needs - electric, water, wifi 6) CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN!! I paid online and checked in, online. (COVID friendly)

All around great spot.

Okay for one night

We were just passing through for one night. The spaces are level. It was good to take a hot shower and use the dump on the way out. The grounds could use some TLC. It has been a dry year everywhere. The check-in was uncomfortable as mask wearing was “not my policy” and I was accused of “slithering in” before closing even with a reservation.