The best TENT SITES camping near
Laurel Springs , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Laurel Springs Camping Reviews
Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic

Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.

Campgrounds not active

Site is currently closed.

Nice in the fall

Quite site with pretty foliage.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Cool place, great staff

We camped in the island, which is separate from the rv park. Short walk to the bathrooms which were clean. Fun crowd, dj Friday night, pool and basket ball court.

Always excellent

The camp sites are always well maintained, as are the bath facilities. The campsites have excellent access to hiking trails and a short drive gives you access to a lake which will rent you boats if you lack one. Multiple times every summer and we have yet to be disappointed.

Lovely!!!!

What a clean, quiet, well cared for campground!!  I saw some negative comments on another site and was very surprised.  The sites are sufficiently large.  Certainly one can see other campers but check the site map and you can certainly find sites more private than others.

VERY dog friendly.  They have an off leash dog area and swimming  area.  The trails are nice, wooded, uncrowded.   Cross the street and you can access the canal trail surrounded by protected land.  Great for walking/biking combined with canal traffic watching.  We walked the dogs along trail and saw 1 other person. Another day we drove along the dirt roads along the canal and saw 2 other vehicles the whole time.

Easy to ride into Wilmington as well as very close to the Brandywine area.

Do yourself a favor and visit Hagley Museum!

I  definitely recommend this campground!

Used to be a nice place

This used to be a nice place to camp. Place is run down. Mainly ppl living there and not much campers