About Missoula KOA

Welcome to Missoula, Montana KOA. We are the perfect base camp for all that Western Montana has to offer! We are an oasis within the city of Missoula, surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains. You will find the staff friendly and accommodating while enjoying the beautiful flowers and landscaping.

While here, enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet and evening ice cream in season. We offer a heated pool and hot tubs, banana bike rentals, an arcade, min-golf and weekly activities. Take home some souvenirs of your visit from our Mountain Mercantile Gift Shop and find what you need in our well stocked convenience store.

Located just off I-90 on Reserve St. (Exit 101), you are within easy access to everything that is Western Montana. Close to shopping, great restaurants and a myriad of sporting and cultural activities. Explore the Lewis & Clark Trail, Garnett Ghost Town, National Bison Range, and the Smoke Jumpers Museum to name just a few attractions. A great stopping point between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks. Join us for great camping and an unforgettable experience! Your hosts: The Frame Family

Fee Info
Adults 18+, Kids 14-17, Free 0-13
Private
Missoula KOA is located in Montana
18 Reviews of Missoula KOA
Cross country camper

The worst KOA we have ever stayed. Very unprofessional and rude staff, no hot showers, weak wifi, in the middle of a run down mobile home park. Will no ever stay there again.

Great staff

Booked a premium tent space for our tent trailer but the space for it was too small for it and our vehicle. Upon acknowledging the issue at the desk, the ladies had a simple solution at no extra charge and made accommodations very easy for us. Facilities were clean, staff was extremely friendly and helpful, they even remembered my sons name the next morning while my husband and he went to get coffee.

Not a destination

This koa is right in Missoula. We stayed here traveling through which it has showers and laundry room which was great, however the WiFi was horrible and the campground it self is surrounded by neighborhood/ trailer park. Spots are crammed so close together and was expensive for what you got in return. Definitely would not stay here unless you have too.

Great KOA, odd location

Our stay here was really good. The sites are large and wooded. Lots of amenities and activities for kids. The bathrooms were incredibly clean. Tip: showers in the bathrooms by the pool. They are huge and you can lock the door so no one else can come in.

The location was really odd through. It was sandwiched in the middle of a mobile home park and between an industrial area off the highway and the back of a strip mall. You could easily walk to shopping from here if needed. It wasn’t bad, just really unusual. If I was in the area I’d stay again despite this. Friendly staff and well kept overall.

Stayed two seperate nights, outbound and on the return. Would do it again.

Well maintained, clean, and easily accessed.  The staff was friendly and helpful.  It is a rather large park but you are guided to your site.  They have a well stocked store if you need to stock up on supplies.  I would gladly stay there again if I'm in the area.

Unremarkable - but no problems

Stayed one quick night in the "Tent Village" where each site gets a pie shaped section of an octogon. Everything was fine. Very ok. Amazingly alright.

The location was a bit funky - had to take a spur street then drive through a trailer park to reach the KOA proper. No big deal, just left me wondering if I came in the back way or something.

Close to town, clean; I'd stay again, but I'd scope other options first.

Glamping at its finest

So comfortable koa. Perfect alternative to a hotel. Located right near the town of missoula, very convient.

Very Clean Campground

This was a very well kept campground with lots of amenities. There was a pool, two hot tubs, laundry, and a general store. The bathrooms and showers were very clean.

Great for kids!

Playground, pool, mini golf, clean showers, restrooms and laundry! It was great!

good sites

great location clean and quiet easy to get around