Marthasville , MISSOURI

Camping Missouri Marthasville

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Marthasville Camping Reviews
Quiet and Clean-Would return!

Driving through the area and needed a place to park and sleep. We didn’t use any of the facilities, but my impression was good! The campground is clean and there are lots of spaces. We had site 30- nice pull through spot with no length issues at all with our 40 ft toy hauler. Prices are super reasonable and full hook ups.

River views

The area was closed when we arrived. But from the looks of it, lots of good camping sites right along the river. Saw lots of grills and plenty of space between each site.

Great place for RVs

veryone was super helpful and friendly. The campsites were a little close together and there were a lot of campers. They've got great ammenities: 30/50amp, water, sewer, wifi, pool, showers, fire rings, and a trash dumpster. They even filled up my LP on site. There's a small site for primitive camping by the pond with a gazebo to fish off of.

Beautiful Quiet Family Friendly Campground

The access road off the Interstate initially had us second-guessing our decision to stay at this campground. However, we were quickly put at ease when we got onto the state park property (only a short drive down the access road). The park itself is very well maintained. It is heavily wooded with lots of shade at most of the campsites. We stayed in Site 48, which was a back-in site that backed-up to a large green area that our kids truly enjoyed playing in. The weather in early October 2020 was perfect for a camp fire and the stars really stood out at night. There are several trails to hike, including the one to the cave. We would definitely stay here again.

NICE, But Unlevel.

Stayed 10/29/2020 with only a few other campers in the campground. Close to the freeway but not really noticeable noise except on hikes. Paid $21 for 30 amp electric site, water and dump are available but not at individual sites. Bathroom and shower, dumpster, recycling and firewood also available. All sites had red tags stating reservations recommended but were not required. There were plenty of sites available when we were there. There are a few flat sites but many were not level.

Hikes were nice, lots of deer, the cave itself is blocked by chainlink but still pretty cool. Dogs ok on leashes.

AT&T and Verizon cell service adequate.

Nice close park to St. Louis

Pet-friendly, full hookups, space for our larger rig and parking around for extra vehicle. Laundry and propane on site. Spaces were a little close together, but minutes from downtown St. Louis, and staff was friendly and accommodating. Also, fantastic restaurant right on site -- Sawmill BBQ!

Camping

Likes: Onondaga state park campground is one of my favorite camping spots in central Mo. The campground is very nice and clean and pads are level and all concrete with 50amp service and water hook ups. Very peaceful and friendly people. Dislikes: I’ve camped in a dozen sites at least there and never had a problem when it rained a little bit (rains ever time I go camping seams like!!) last week I stayed in site #65 and it sucked!!! The site has no run off and all the water collects on the concrete pad so there we sat. Walked out of camper and at least 2-3” inches of water stood on concrete pad with mud everywhere!! Finally after a day are so I couldn’t take it. ( I have 2 boys that wanted outside as well as myself) I went and bought shovel and started digging little ditiches so water would run way from camper.. With it being October it didn’t get real warm so the water was there for three days.. The one day it did get nice and sunny the yellow jackets and lady bugs where so bad that you had to watch every move you made.. The next day the camper was covered on the inside with lady bugs everywhere.

I will definitely return camping there but will avoid site #65

Halloween Bash is big here!

Stayed over the weekend for our final trip of the season, great staff and facilities here. They really do pack in the campers though, extremely crowded and tight. The family atmosphere was incredible here, lots for the kiddos to do in this park. A little too crowded for us empty nesters.

Really nice!

I rolled in about 1030 with my daughter and dog. Very well lit, very clean and very easy to get in and very secure with a ton of cameras. Also has a really nice dog area. Was a bit concerned if my power would be on since the place isn't manned by someone, but it was and since it was so well lit it was a fast hookup. Totally recommend this place!