The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Harford Heritage , MARYLAND

Most Recent Harford Heritage Camping Reviews
Very Friendly place

The staff was very friendly and so we're the people who were staying here as well. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Looking forward to coming back in the summer. Thank you Brenda our check in lady, you made us feel welcome 😊

Group rentals only

Tried to check this one out as I live nearby but it’s for group rentals only. It does provide amenities such as a pool and is close to hiking. I recommend Rock State Park and the hike to the King and Queen seat, a rock outcropping with stunning scenery. Havre de Grace offers water view dining, great shops, restaurants/bars, and a winery. My. Felix Winery offers evening and weekend activities, wine tastings, and beautiful views. Water Street Seafood is a great new place with water “front” views and outstanding food. There are trails in Havre de Grace as well. Canoe or kayak the Susquehanna River from the boat launch in town. There are numerous festivals in the area (pre-Covid) that should return.

Not bad for Thousand Trails

Nice place, we stayed opening weekend so many amenities were closed. Ordered firewood that didn't show up for 24hrs, but they gave me a free bundle so… Our site was nice and would be private once the trees fill in later in the season. Water pressure was good. Overall, I would recommend as a place to try once.

Nice place

Cody campground in the heart of Amish country. Our site backed up to horse farm

Nice park...large wide open sites

We spent one night here last week on our way to NYC. Staff was great. Sites were nicely spread out. Full hook ups.

I go back every year

This campground is always a great place to stay. I've been coming almost annually for years and I always recommend it to anyone local. They offer reasonable prices for cabins and campground spots, and the local town of Dillsburg is perfect for getting late supplies or going to a drive in movie!

Gorgeous River Views

This was the first KOA we visited and I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about the whole campground.

The sites, particularly those on the Brandywine River, have amazing views. They are close enough for you to camp with a group, but most also have a small fence between each site to clearly delineate between the sites.

The camp playground was brand new when we arrived and they had just broken ground (September 2020). There are two different playground in the same area to accommodate kids of all ages. They also have pickleball, mini golf and a lovely pool.

The camp store is well stocked and has delicious ice cream.

Nearby are great places to go hiking as well as a canoe and rafting outfit. We choose to do both on this trip and weren't disappointed with either.

We are definitely looking forward to returning soon!

Small and Nice

This was our first time here and it’s only an hour from home. I was hopeful for another nice DE state park and I wasn’t disappointed. All DE parks are nicely laid out. There were shaded spots and sunny spots. Bathhouse was clean. The camp loop is a nice walk but there are also trails. They were pretty muddy when we were there. Site 35 was quite spacious as were many of them. Sites do sit close to the road but are spacious side to side. There is a large field in the center and woods surrounding the loop. Site 33 was close to our back side but site 37 was far from us. There is one cross road with sites and those were closer together. Sites on pond side were more spread apart than the opposite side. The one tent area was behind and slightly surrounding an RV site which was weird. The other tent areas were separate from RV sites. I would recommend this campground.

First Trip in Travel Trailer

Very nice staff and accommodations. Centrally located with kid friendly activities. Would definitely go back!

So good I did it twice

Being just barely off the beaten path, I wasn’t expecting all too much from the one night stay over planned heading from New Jersey to Shenandoah in Virginia. I was surprised at the quiet, understated beauty of the forestry around the perfectly level campsite. With on-site electric hookup, and amenities including dump, water fill, garbage and recycling easily accessed on the way in/out, all creature comforts were there for enjoying. Took a fairly easy hike down to the river and even went for a swim. Loved it so much, I stopped on the way back home again!

• Stayed Fall 2020