Camping in Sutherlands Still

431 Reviews of 58 Sutherlands Still, Florida Campgrounds

A
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2021

A great atmosphere

Love the marina / RV combo and the hosts are wonderful!

SiteF20
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

St Augustine

Very friendly and helpful from the time you pull up until we pulled out. Very clean and had a great pull in site. One of the best shaded and private sites. Will go back and stay longer.

I
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

At the beach

Amazing spot at the beach!

• Intercoastal access sunset view
SiteD113
Month of VisitMarch
Nelson G.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Beautiful ocean view

We were very fortunate to find this campsite on the Friday before Labor Day. You basically share a lot with your next door neighbors, but lucky they were very nice. The ocean view was spectacular and hearing the waves crash as you sleep was so relaxing. The facilities were clean and we were…

• Look how close!
  • Sunrise
Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Keeping Cool @ Blue Springs

Here at Sand Pine Campground, you’ll find that while this is a fairly large campground, the substantial amount of vegetation, along with the flow of how the campground is organized, the individual campsites give off a vibe of privacy, intimacy and solitude. Each site has its own picnic table, water…

• Just look for this sign and you're good as there
  • Once past the Ranger office, you'll pull up to this sign for the campground
  • About 70 campsites dot this campground
John R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Everything, and a dock!

Such a fun area and great campsite. The private fishing dock is awesome and the ocean and beach is immediately across the street. Just north of St Augustine- check out the castle, drive on the beach, and lots of good eats 🤙🏼!

Donna B.
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Grateful hammock

This place is so wonderful, I'm never leaving!! Honestly, I am the host so I may be a bit bias. 😃 We have lots of fun out here, especially in the Fall, Winter and Spring. If you are true champions like us and can handle the Florida bugs and heat then the summer is fabulous here too.

Siteall of them including the tiny houses
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Very Nice, Clean, and Quiet!

I stayed here with my 2 boys and the only fault I could find was the horse flies... Cant blame the campground for that! :). Bring bugspray!

It was enjoyable!!

Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Surf & Turf in Northern Florida

You really can have it all at this campground - with its 'next door' proximity to one of the most amazing beachheads on Florida's Atlantic coastline and quick access to the country's oldest town, St. Augustine to the countless nautical activities on the nearby Intracoastal all within a very…

• 180 degree view of campsite #4
    Play button icon
  • Good 'ol campsite #4 - our home for 1 night
  • We were in a mixed tent and RV camping 'neighborhood'
Site#4
Natalie L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Clean campground with a lot of freedom and a pool

Minuses:

• This campground is not well organized - we came at 4pm, office was already closed, we called customer service and they never came back to us.
  • You need to find a spot on your own.
  • A lot of country people live there on a permanent basis. If you have any problems with hard-core…
Siteno site number
Daniel S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Huge sites beautiful springs

We had such a great time campground was great and all of the staff at the park were extremely polite, happy to be there, and helpful.

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Alex springs delightful

The 22 mile bike trail was a fun ride that took about three hours. Our campsite was very large and private with shrubs on both sides plenty of springs to visit in the area along with Alexander springs itself was nice

• 22mile bike trail
  • camp site
April S.
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

First timers

It was our first time out with our new camper and we throughly enjoyed the camp grounds. Very clean and well maintained. The springs are beautiful and refreshing.

B H.
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Overall Satisfying Stay

Very nice new concrete RV/Trailer pads with electric and water hookup. The trailer in and out was easy even with a good sized rig (~30feet). Each spot had a picnic table and grill. I was a little disappointed that the hookup sights did not also have fire rings but the primitive tent sights do have…

SiteH3
Katie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Enchanting Summertime Solitude

When I planned my trip to the Smokies, I left the last few days open, so I could decide at a later time what kinda ✨vibe✨ I was feeling.

Would I want to travel through more of Tennessee and down through central Georgia, skipping North and South Carolinas entirely? Maybe spend some time in…

SiteMoody #4