The best RV SITES camping near
Laffertys Corner , DELAWARE

Most Recent Laffertys Corner Camping Reviews
Lovely place, watch out for cactus!

This was a favorite place while living on the east coast.  The campground is nicely laid out for a state campground.  Plenty of bike trails, places to explore, places to swim both in the bay and ocean.  I love the Atlantic in the summer…way more swimable than our Pacific Ocean.  I would gladly go back if I'm in the area.

Excellent value

Well maintained, easily accessible place. Great outdoor area around it. 5/5 👌

Nature nature nature

The woods are full of nature and diverse. species. We counted over 17 different species of fungi in a 25 foot stretch! I loved staying in the beautiful cabins and enjoying the nature strolls. Would most definitely return.

Scenic and quiet escape

Clean and well kept grounds, quiet atmosphere. Lums is very small and can be hard to get a weekend reservation. Campground is a short trail walk to the lake for fishing. On the other side of the lake there’s boat rentals and a zip line. Lums is one of favorite, however there isn’t much to do in the surrounding area.

My favorite spot!

I camp there multiple times a year! It's dog and family friendly, close to resources, but far enough that it's quiet and feels remote! No cell signal in the campground so the family is forced to disconnect. I absolutely love it!

Kayaking

Great if you love to kayak but super tight sites for rvs

Loved the sites. Nothing for kids to do!

Weekend getaway

Nice for a quiet weekend.

Family fun

Great campground for kids activities! Keeps them busy the whole time!