People
Roads

Peregrine Pines FamCamp

12 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Military

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Fair
  • AT&T
    Fair
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Standard (Tent/RV)
  • Group
  • Tent Cabin
  • Equestrian

• 9
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Very Beautiful and Well Managed

The sites are surrounded by beautiful trees and well maintained. The staff is very helpful and work hard to keep the facility looking great. The only negative is the coal trains that blow their loud horns early in the morning.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 21, 2020

Great Military Community

I live in the area and like to get away in TMee (our LTV UFX) on the weekends. Unfortunately, I had some electrical issues and two retired 4Ns (medics) came by to help me diagnose the issue. While the patient remained on life support, we had a great time discussing our Leisure Travel Vans and the…

I
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2020

First campsite in our new class c

DAV 0-100% service connected are allowed to camp here beginning 1.1.2020. I took my family of six. The full bike rack tipped off the host that there was more than just me. She explained that each family member had to be sponsored. I entered in the north gate where the SP waived me through. The…

• Happy hour margaritaville trailer.

Peregrine Pines FamCamp is located in Colorado

Directions

NORTH GATE: Exit I-25 at exit 156 onto North Gate Blvd. heading West (to the Academy). Once through the gate, go about 1 mile and turn left at the B-52 display onto Stadium Blvd. Go about 1.3 miles to Academy Drive on your right - but turn left off Stadium Blvd. then an immediate left to the campground. ---- SOUTH GATE: Exit I-25 at exit 150 onto South Gate Blvd. Travel Northwest approx. 2.5 miles. After crossing the bridge over the railroad tracks, South Gate Blvd then curves to the right, which turns into Stadium Blvd. Follow Stadium Blvd approximately 2 miles to campground entrance across from Academy Dr. Turn right off Stadium Blvd. then an immediate left to the campground. The North Gate is a little closer to the FamCamp.

Coordinates

104.84033367 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.