Camping in Bermuda Dunes

615 Reviews of 80 Bermuda Dunes Campgrounds

Taylor A.
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2022

Great Experience

We have been here for 2 weeks so far with 3 months to go and the campground is clean the staff is very helpful and nice. So many things todo and see very pleased with our stay so far!

Kelsey B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2022

Nice park

This park is nice overall but I don’t think we would stay here again. The amenities were well kept, all sites were concrete slabs, and the signal was good, but it was very loud sit to close proximity to major roads and wasn’t very kid friendly.

The amenities they did have were nice and well kept…

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2022

Beautiful setting

We only reserved a week at this park and we sure wish we booked longer! There are beautiful palm trees all up and down this park. Nice heated pool. Great staff!

Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

One of my FAVES

Absolutely love staying just outside the park. Easy access to some beautiful trails and you can easily fill up with water, dump out, and use the garbage from your vehicle. We met some other really friendly travelers and had a couple nights of campfires together. Sunsets and sunrises were incredible…

SiteBLM
l
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2022

Works in a pinch

Small family run campground in yucca. Hot showers, no wifi. 60ish per night.

Month of VisitJanuary
Joe H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great Location

Awesome campground that is close to lots of hiking trails. The sites are good sized and the scenery is amazing.

Month of VisitApril
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great spot to explore Salton Sea from

The folks at the front desk were so helpful and getting me in to the RV park after hours as it is gated. The only challenge was the highway noise. But it’s a sweet spot.

SiteR
Edward K.The Dyrt PRO User

Great dispersed camping.

Just outside Joshua Tree NP, and just a mile or so from I-10. I-10 is close enough so you can see the traffic, but far enough that you can hardly hear it. Lots of space. Lots of established camp sites with fire rings. The west side has more sites, closer together, better roads. The sites on the…

Siten/a no official sites. We stayed on both west and east sides.
Edward K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2022

Great place for boondockers.

We had been boondocking at Joshua Tree BLM South for about a week and needed to come into town to get supplies, empty tanks, etc. So we decided to check out this campground. It was great. Nice view, lot of space, showers (no hot water), trash bins, water spigots (one behind the toilet, 2 more half…

• View from our campsite.
Siten/a no set sites.
MThe Dyrt PRO User

Convenient

Pulled in at dust to find dirt roads out into the desert shrubs. Road at times rough, but manageable. Had a beautiful sunset, evening star gazing, and sunrise undisturbed. Awakened with about 2 dozen other campers spread out over the mile I could see. Just couldn't pass up the price.

• Sunset view out of the front of my Esteem
  • Early morning sunrise offering view of my new neighbors
    Play button icon
  • sunrise shot
Andrea M.
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2022

10/10

I went on my first solo trip as a female to this campground a few weeks ago, this campground was absolutely beautiful . There was times I had to stop and stare at everything around me because I could t believe it was all real. The campground was very family friendly and I felt safe even though I…

• coordinates
  • Joshua tree welcome sign
  • cholla cactus
Jessica The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2022

Gorgeous

Right by entrance to park, be careful there are some soft sand areas. I did fine in my FWD Equinox. Good cell service and a lot of established sites with rock fire rings.

• Play button icon
Herbster The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2022

Could be better

Maybe one or two level sites pit toilets are not cleaned over a period of days. A lot of traffic looking for a trailhead for the arch trail. Beautiful area with a fantastic sunset when I was there.

Site10, 7
Herbster The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2022

Just Ok

Probably my biggest complaint is there aren't any level campsites and the restrooms the pit toilets are pretty nasty and not cleaned over a period of 3 days.