Camping in Azusa

Recent RV Reviews Near Azusa

240 Reviews of 49 Azusa Campgrounds

DAB's Fabrications The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

Well kept, clean and quite.

Spent two weeks had a great time. Visitor friendly (free). Very nice and clean laundry room. The rate is a bit too high. Just over $1000 for 14 days with two dogs.

• we had some high winds.
SiteS144
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Loved this spot!!

A little gem hiding out in Lytle Creek! Easy access to a pretty trail right behind the campground. Very quiet and interspersed with long time stayers and temporary campers. I stayed in my van and had my cat and dog with me. Campfire wood was easily available and had its own picnic table. Beautiful…

Month of VisitMarch
Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• great view from firepit
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
  • some snow in January
Sitesite #13
Ashley  C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2022

Technically Open

Seems the campground is open for camping but all the loops and camp roads are closed off due to the snow. There’s a good amount of snow up there too.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

Month of VisitNovember
Brian & Jennifer M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2022

California RV Resort EXCELLENT

Small spots, but level, clean, cement, and full hook up. Bathrooms have great showers, extremely clean, pool and hot tub. 40 to 50 mins to LA and 1 hr to Longbeach. Easy access to freeway small grocery and great coffee shop close.

• Beautiful View
PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2021

Not bad but could be decieving

The campground wasn't terrible, as it had alot of amenities like showers, bathrooms, dump station, fire pits, picnic tables, etc. The front gate was kind of odd and annoying at times as you would have to wait but once it was open some people would sneak into the campground during the day basically…

Month of VisitJanuary
j
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2021

Quiet and relaxing

I camped here for a week and half and it was quiet. No water at sites but they have water. No service. I pulled a 26 TT. I came in from the La side of the mountains and found it’s easier to go in from Palmdale with a rv or tt. If your hauling anything longer then 20 ft. Try for site 11.

l
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Great Park

Amazing park and really friendly staff. We had a not so great spot E-51 in comparison to most of the other spots, but we got a spot for the 18 days that we needed. Lots of great hiking, green grass, and tons of coyotes.

One odd note:

The staff continually said the park was full yet we always…

SiteE 51
r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…

SiteN-210
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2021

Beautiful Off-season Stay

My review is only 4 stars because the sites are so close together AND you’re right off the road. In the busy season, you’d be no more than 12-16 feet away from your neighbors.

However, my dog and I had a lovely stay. Neighbors were very few, quiet, and the restrooms were more than adequate. I…

Ayla M.
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2021

Amazing park

I stayed in the ‘F’ area and was lucky to have a lake view. Beautiful view with tons of trees and hills. Love it here wish I could stay forever. Super convenient laundry & showers as well. Arturo filled my propane and was super kind and helpful. Same as everyone else here!

SiteF
Steve F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

First time here

This is a huge campground. Not a lot going on here in Acton. Surrounded my mountains, which is nice. Staff is happy and helpful.

Siteb086
Anime C.
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2021

Anime Cosplay Costumes For Both Male and Female Characters

Anime Cosplay Costumes are a must-have for any Anime fan who is interested in Cosplay. Anime is a Japanese animation television and more recently movies, which has gained popularity in international communities. Anime Cosplay Costumes are inspired by the…

• Play button icon