Camping in Azusa

Recent Reviews Near Azusa

328 Reviews of 130 Azusa Campgrounds

DAB's Fabrications The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

Well kept, clean and quite.

Spent two weeks had a great time. Visitor friendly (free). Very nice and clean laundry room. The rate is a bit too high. Just over $1000 for 14 days with two dogs.

• we had some high winds.
SiteS144
James K.
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2022

Amazing tent camping

This place was wonderful. Peaceful, restful and a perfect getaway from the city. Went on a beautiful hike with my son and explored the area. Nice views of the Angeles National Forset Mountains. Definitely going back.

SiteOne of the two lower sites.
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Loved this spot!!

A little gem hiding out in Lytle Creek! Easy access to a pretty trail right behind the campground. Very quiet and interspersed with long time stayers and temporary campers. I stayed in my van and had my cat and dog with me. Campfire wood was easily available and had its own picnic table. Beautiful…

Month of VisitMarch
Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• some snow in January
  • great view from firepit
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
Sitesite #13
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Awesome Secluded Hike-In Campsite

Parked at Three Points parking lot and hiked about 3.5 miles on the PCT. I believe it has 5 campsites with tables and fire pits. Beautiful river runs in the middle and an added bonus is that it has 2 outhouses. Truly a beautiful secluded campsite.

Ashley  C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2022

Technically Open

Seems the campground is open for camping but all the loops and camp roads are closed off due to the snow. There’s a good amount of snow up there too.

Judy46563
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2022

Not a great place for camping newbie's

January camping in Cajon is definitely not a place for newbies. Very cold at night this time of year.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

Month of VisitNovember
K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

Brian & Jennifer M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2022

California RV Resort EXCELLENT

Small spots, but level, clean, cement, and full hook up. Bathrooms have great showers, extremely clean, pool and hot tub. 40 to 50 mins to LA and 1 hr to Longbeach. Easy access to freeway small grocery and great coffee shop close.

• Beautiful View
PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2021

Not bad but could be decieving

The campground wasn't terrible, as it had alot of amenities like showers, bathrooms, dump station, fire pits, picnic tables, etc. The front gate was kind of odd and annoying at times as you would have to wait but once it was open some people would sneak into the campground during the day basically…

Month of VisitJanuary
j
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2021

Quiet and relaxing

I camped here for a week and half and it was quiet. No water at sites but they have water. No service. I pulled a 26 TT. I came in from the La side of the mountains and found it’s easier to go in from Palmdale with a rv or tt. If your hauling anything longer then 20 ft. Try for site 11.

l
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Great Park

Amazing park and really friendly staff. We had a not so great spot E-51 in comparison to most of the other spots, but we got a spot for the 18 days that we needed. Lots of great hiking, green grass, and tons of coyotes.

One odd note:

The staff continually said the park was full yet we always…

SiteE 51
r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…