Camping in Arcadia

148 Reviews of 37 Arcadia Campgrounds

Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• view from picnic table
  • some snow in January
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
Sitesite #13
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Awesome Secluded Hike-In Campsite

Parked at Three Points parking lot and hiked about 3.5 miles on the PCT. I believe it has 5 campsites with tables and fire pits. Beautiful river runs in the middle and an added bonus is that it has 2 outhouses. Truly a beautiful secluded campsite.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…

SiteN-210
Steve F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

First time here

This is a huge campground. Not a lot going on here in Acton. Surrounded my mountains, which is nice. Staff is happy and helpful.

Siteb086
G
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2021

Very Friendly staff with lots of amenities

I can't deduct stars for how crowded it was during Labor Day Weekend. I think it was a treat that we were able to book on a fairly short notice for a holiday weekend. The pool is awesome and huge compared to other campgrounds. It was overly crowded this Labor Day weekend but what do you expect,…

• Roomy campsites
  • Play button icon
Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2021

Prado National Park

It's a nice park great for long walks and trail riding on bikes great for the dog 🐕 also a bit windy so you need to keep a eye on your awning, great cell service with at&t .

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2021

2 weeks at prado.

So far it is pretty nice we have full hookups 30 or 50 Amp most of the grass is dead I'm guessing because no rain pretty clean great cell service.

• night view
  • day view.
  • just pulling in .
christi W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Manker Flats at Mount Baldy

This is my favorite campground in the greater Los Angeles area. Tucked away at the top of a precarious winding mountain road. It is very basic, simple and beautiful.

J
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Great Family Park

We were able to pitch a tent along side our Mini Trailer in the RV section of the park. We have visited twice now. Hiking swimming, biking, and nearby Kayaking in a clean friendly environment. The park offers large sites with nice lawn to play catch and other lawn games with the family. Also they…

SiteC135
Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Site 38

We will be there in October in our travel trailer 😎 but we have been to this park for many festivals and have had a great time.

T
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

nice camping resort

They have everything you need, propane refill service 2.99 per gallon. Laundry room, swimming pool, rec room, play ground

SiteQ29
Jared S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Don't ANT tagonize me!

This place has ants bigger then a Dodge Ram 2500, bring the kids they will love it. I rode my ant all day and night and my cousin couldn't say nothing about it this time.

• The climbing ant