Equestrian
Hike In
Devils Den State Park is located in Arkansas
48 Reviews of Devils Den State Park
Reaching A New High

Devils Den is simply beautiful. The scenery, the hikes, the camping, and the atmosphere is truly astonishing. The beauty you are surrounded by at all times speaks for itself! Great family location.

great view

love this location for a great little hike

This place is so cool!

So being from Utah I wouldn't say Arkansas has "mountains" But they do have these really cool cliff rocks. We stayed at Devils Den State Park and the camping was great but the scenery was awesome. I highly suggest hiking the Yellow Rock trail just outside of the campground. The large rock "mountain" it leads you too are so much fun to play on. They have tiny caves and are incredibly easy to craw around on. P.S make sure and bring lots of bug spray.

Pricey but plenty of activities

These sites are a little on the pricey side ranging from $12 a night to $32. However, you could easily get a satisfying and full vacation from this location. Most campgrounds are fun for a night or two, but here you would be able to see something new each day for a week without getting bored. There are miles and miles of trails that feature both historical sites and scenic views. There are plenty of activities for the whole family ranging from fishing to wildlife watching. There are also kids only events if you have children. The sites are very nice and have picnic tables as well as fire rings. Some sites offer electric and water hookups for RVs.

Welcome to the den

Devils Den is a great place to camp and hike for those who wanna get closer to nature. The campground is clean, but the showers could use some work. I gave it a 4 star rating just because the regulars are a little sketchy and we had to deal with the Ranger a few times because of them. Overall it's a great place to camp.

Some of best camping in Arkansas

I love Devils Den State Park. It is easily one of my favorite places in the Ozarks to go for day hiking, backpacking, camping, and just getting outdoors. The Yellow Rock trail will lead you to one of the most beautiful overlooks in Arkansas and the Butterfield trail is a overnight backpackers dream! I can't wait till the nights get into the 50s so I can camp some this Fall!

Devils Den SP

Stayed at Devils Den SP just about 14 miles south of Fayetteville. The park is great for hiking the many trails around. The rock formations and differences in terrain make it a great training ground for novices and experts alike. The facility's are modern and the campground is well maintained. I would recommend the Butterfield trail if you have time.

Love the mountains!

Stopped at Devils Den State Park on my way home from Missouri. Located. 11333 West Arkansas Hwy. 74 West Fork, AR 72774 It was so beautiful we winded up staying 4 nights. There was so much to see. I really loved the trail up by the caves. I loved all the unique rock formations. I enjoyed the learning trail. I got a little book that gave identification of plants and trees. The plants and trees had wood plaqus with a number on it. Then you looked up the number in the book. I learned trees I didn't know. The trail was beautiful and at the end of Trail there was a beautiful suspension bridge crossing over Lee creek. I also took a hike down the bike trails along the creek. It was wonderful camping. We we on the upper road campground and it was an awesome view looking down at everything. There weren't many campers so it was really peaceful. They have all kind of camping. They have nice hike in trail camping too. I loved going to sleep hearing the waterfall, crickets, frogs, and birds. In the evening I saw bats flying from there caves and feeding. I had a blast wading in the creek. I loved being surrounded by thick lush forest. I am looking forward to returning.