the dyrt
Contact
Dogtown Campground is located in Arizona
3 Reviews of Dogtown Campground
Loud Camp

I really enjoyed the location of this campground but like other reviews have mentioned it is pretty noisy. For some reason this place just attracts campers which have a lot going on at their site and because of the proximity to each campsite sound travels.

I thought about possibly returning to this site midweek when less people are traveling.

I found a site which was pretty large and had a nice space for a tent. When I set up it was pretty empty but by dark that is when everyone started piling in.

I spent much of my time away from my campsite itself hiking around and enjoying the lake which has so much to offer.

Great nights of camping

even during monsoon season, we got lucky and barely got any rain! it was a very clean and nice campsite, although the neighbors were kinda loud because of their dogs. I would recommend finding a site a little further off the beaten path so you have a little more privacy, but in all, a fantastic site!

Beautiful lake

main complaint is loud campground. But lake is beautiful, tons of crawfish for the kids to play with, and nice trail!