the dyrt
KoA
Williams / Exit 167 / Circle Pines KOA is located in Arizona
8 Reviews of Williams / Exit 167 / Circle Pines KOA
Kids paradise

Lots to do for kids. Nice wooded sites. Rzr trails in the area and close to lots of fishing. Town of Williams is a tourist adventure and Bearzona is a Blast!! 🎣🐻🦉🌲

Ok except site #67

Nice park clean friendly staff. Lots of activities for the kids. But here’s a warning site #67 was so small I couldn’t put my awning out. So unlevel that I ran out of leveling blocks trying to compensate. And the worst part the sewer connection was HIGHER than my TT so every time I had to empty my tanks I had to jack my trailer up higher than the drain.

Lots of Family Fun!

We only stayed here one night but my kids begged to go back for the rest of the trip. The tent sites were perfect for what we needed and even had electrical outlets. Showers and facilties were clean and in good condition. My kids loved the bounce pillow and the playground. We also had fun swimming in the pool. There are go carts and some other activities that are paid but we didn’t do any of those because there were so many other free options. Bearizona and the Deer Farm are just minutes away.

lots of amenities

go-karts, play areas, ‘trampoline’, hiking trails, pets, under the trees, Indoor pool and spa, activities, snack bar, laundry, store. low water pressure for sewer clean out though. right now due to fire restrictions can only use propane for fires, bbq and ground. close to Bearizona, Williams. great for camping and ‘glamping’

Just Ok

It's a great base for visiting both Flagstaff (30 mins) and Grand Canyon (65 minutes), however the current construction on I-40 has closed the exit for this campground. It's not too inconvenient to go one mile west and backtrack to get off at 167 eastbound, but if you want to get on I-40 West to go one mile to the GC exit, the detour adds 30 minutes to your trip. If there are back roads, KOA should make them known because even Google doesn't have it.

Other than that, the campground is decent. Restrooms are clean and stocked. Showers are hot. The tent sites are more out in the open than I'd prefer, and you see and hear the freeway from your site. There's a pool, mini golf, gaga ball court, giant pillow, and go karts which were great entertainment for the kids during fire restrictions.

Bearizona and Lots to do at KOA

Lots to do here. Camped in 32 Foot Class C. Easy to manuver and great hooks ups. VERY Kid friendly. We to Bearizona, Rode go-carts, played mini golf. Bikes work well here. Swimming pool is indoors. Sheets are very clean. As of May 2018 I-40 is under contraction making this a bit tough to get too but manageable.

Grand canyon, National forests, nearby Flagstaff

Nice park, plenty of amenities, dog park, pull thru sites..close but not unbearable…plenty of room for tip outs..Close to Williams, hour drive to Grand canyon NP. Seems like there's abundant KOA bashing going on these days…This park is not one of them…

Great KOA with lot's of Amenities

This KOA is very clean and has ton's of amenities on site, very nice showers and bathrooms, some of the amenities are mini golf, pan for gems, trails, go karts, peddle cars, playground, laundry room, store,small arcade, just to name a few, not all the amenities are free. Close to Williams,AZ one exit away, also close to Bearizona, Grand Canyon, Deer farm. They have everything from campsites that are primitive to a full group cabin to rent and everything in between.

During our stay we rented a 4 person cabin, while other family members that we were there to camp with had a pull thru spot for there 5th wheel.

Our cabin has a queen size bed and a bunk bed, the room had a TV, picnic table. fire pit, swinging porch bench, and a heater, the rest rooms where a quick minute walk away.