White Plains , ALABAMA

Camping Alabama White Plains

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent White Plains Camping Reviews
Nice, spacious sites

Friendly neighbors, nice comfort station with bathrooms, showers, laundry and a little free library. Lots of level tent sites next to pavilions with playground equipment. Very calm and quiet park ❤️

Great new Campground for RV's and Tent camping - 6 rv sites - 2 tent sites

Stayed here in a Popup with bunch of friends Nov 14 2020 had a big Campfire in the secluded Campfire area next to the campsite - Walked down to the Beautiful Creek Lot and Kayaked for a while in the Creek. Had a Great time - Love the Shower house made from a Old Feed Bin.

A gem!!

This place has amazing views. We came after hours (self pay box), plenty of spots. We have a truck camper but you could come here in an RV. Super quiet, has a dump station, fire pits, showers (scalding hot is only temp) and playgrounds. I even had service!

I researched the best time to come to see the leaves turning. We were not disappointed. The mountain views have been breathtaking. The campgrounds are awesome too. The sites are nice sized with plenty of space space between. This one will be a repeat for sure.

Hidden gem

Great spot! Primitive only. Bathrooms were far from camp spots but portor potties were nearby.

Nice trip

Well maintained clean campground. Trails close by, beautiful creek runs through although not all sites have access because of high banks. Clean bath house but no power at sites. Large sites if you have a group (reservations for groups of 20 or more other wise first come first serve. Used mostly by bike riders on the trail. We tent camped but travel trailers are welcome and plenty of room. We have Verizon phones and service is there but weak.

Beautiful Park

Lots of great hiking. 2 playgrounds were open. Playgrounds are brand new or at least they look brand new. I am 225 lbs and I played on all the equipment with my daughter. The bathrooms were cleaner than my bathroom at home. The dogs loved the hiking and the river is beautiful with the fall colors. There are so many small trails that are shortcuts around this park. After 2 days, you will feel like a local getting around. There is ice at the visitor center along with snacks and souvenirs. I look forward to my next visit.

Hidden gem of a campground

This is an incredibly family forward campground. I camped there on Halloween with my grandkids. My Frankie's dressed in costume for me but the camp host saw them and made a point of inviting them for  campground trick or treating. Almost every camp site gave candy and the kid turn out was impressive. The only negative is that there is absolutely no cell service at all. The nearest reliable service is literally 6 miles down the road. This can certainly be seen as a positive.

Pretty Good Overnight Stop

Easy to find. Right off the interstate, (close your windows,) super helpful & friendly host. Large Drive-thru sites with full hookups. Nice after a long day driving. Lots of restaurants nearby, well, if we can go to restaurants yet. There’s a Publix here, too. Highway noise😟

Nice New RV Park and Campground

Located in Ashville, Al, Greensport is a jewel of a place to get away and enjoy the beauty of Alabama. It sits on Lake Neely Henry and spreads across many acres. They are building/working on new sites to expand their capacity and they are doing it right. If you are in North Alabama this should be on your list of places to visit!